More Mickey Cantor and Pitgirl!

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat PC Wishlist' started by Col_Jessep, December 25, 2010.

1. Col_Jessep

Col_Jessep Moderator Alumni

I can't get enough of Mickey Cantor and Pitgirls comments! I'd love to get more at some point. I'd buy a Mickey Cantor DLC in a heartbeat! :p
  2. WhiteHawke

WhiteHawke New Member

I would also buy this service/product. Mickey is far more awesome than pit girl, but she should have more lines too.
  3. Hako

Hako New Member

New class: Mickey Cantor.
  4. rUprofessional24

rUprofessional24 New Member

That would just be OP :shock:
  5. MrRedDragon

MrRedDragon New Member

I just saw a gameplay videos from the Xbox version, and I've been hearing some of Cantor's banter that I never heard on the PC.

Could the devs be holding out on us?
  6. kankle

kankle New Member

I wish there was an option to turn it off tbh, if I have to hear about a human family pretending to be cyborgs so they can keep their condo 1 more time I will go crazy.

More lines or option to turn off pls
  7. Alienami

Alienami New Member

Moare, nao!

Pitgirl especially!
  8. Tomas

Tomas New Member

If it's unrealistic to add more, I wouldn't mind toning down their frequency a bit. It gets a bit tiresome with some of their comments. Churros! Heeeeey churros! Churros?!
  9. sensitivepsycho

sensitivepsycho New Member

You haven't seen the newest episode when they read Esthelle's diary fearing she may have fallen in love with a gypsy? And who could forget the classic award-winning episode in which they accidentally sell Carl at a garage sale?

The new Mickey Cantor lines are fantastic, I still hear the odd new line!
  10. WhiteHawke

WhiteHawke New Member

I've been going back to look at the 360 version again, and it seems there are a lot of lines that are not being played in the pc version. I'm guessing that's a bug, maybe not though.