The Compliment Thread

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by Cheesecakecrush, November 26, 2010.

1. feedle

feedle Post Master General

was that last night??
    I was playing with him and los huevos had a hard on for us and his laggy connection
    Nothings worse then playing someone who has gold rate x10 because of the lag
  2. 2wynbge

2wynbge Member

Nope, today. Loaded into the tail end of a GIII match where some assault was mad that he couldn't kill Toon (sniper), and the butthurt carried over to the following matches..
  3. feedle

lol how come i never hear these stories when im pubbing?
    Everytime i play in game chat all i hear are little kids on kinect whining and crying
    I'll be on tonight to stir up some fun
  4. 2wynbge

2wynbge Member

Perhaps it's the time of day you play.. More often than not there will be someone in my lobby getting frustrated for one reason or another..
  5. feedle

Well thats the thing i dont really send out any mail so i dont receive it i guess...
    other people will provoke people to get it...
    The other part of the story no one mentions
  6. 2wynbge

2wynbge Member

Oh I'm not talking about any messages or anything like that, talking about in game/lobby chat.
  7. soopersmurph

soopersmurph New Member

lol kids, sorry but unlike you I don't have time to hit page 10 of forum search results, but it's adorable that you took the time to do so, not out of some need of yours, but to try and mock someone else.
  8. feedle

Your starting to sound like deadeye... reality is a cruel world
  9. soopersmurph

soopersmurph New Member

It is kids, when the things you sit and place so much effort and importance on are held against a larger backdrop, the only thing you have left to feel is shame.
  10. missionaryposition

missionaryposition Member

11. igotbannedagain

igotbannedagain New Member

Only trying to help... Sadly, you would much rather whine on a community message board than take the time to find the answer.

That pretty much places you in the same class of people that this game is overrun with - crying kids who scream "cheater" whenever you encounter someone better than you.

Now I feel like I need to ask a question that I know will either be ignored or skirted. What have your actions and behavior done here or in game to improve anything? I ask because whenever I log on to MNC I don't see anything different. Everything is the same as it was 3, 6, 12 and 24 months ago.

It seems the only thing you have accomplished here is giving the rest of us a chuckle every now and then.
  12. sorewawatashi

sorewawatashi New Member

I'd like to thank Thom and Prez for the matches we had yesterday. Sorry I totally bailed but those were some fun games. Especially that all-sniper taunting one on G3.
  13. That Dutch Guy

That Dutch Guy New Member

yes yes yes yes yes
  14. joker

joker Active Member

You mean like every attempt at a demeaning post toward a community that simply does not care, in order to compensate for the fact that in voice chat you sound mentally slow
  15. 2wynbge

2wynbge Member

GGs to Jon, turned it around on those snipers during overtime - they had it coming!
  16. igotbannedagain

igotbannedagain New Member

Dude, that was brutal! Our team gave up something like 70-something kills.
  17. soopersmurph

soopersmurph New Member

Aw someone is mad and bitter about the consequences of their negative behavior in the community at large.
  18. bluntkingmcpussy

bluntkingmcpussy Member

Haha, this guy! Is he even for real? He can't be, right? No one's that stupid, right??? RIGHT?!?!?
  19. joker

joker Active Member

Few, if any, have been more proud and satisfied at stomping people in this game than me, so he must be kidding. Not sure though, I mean he is slow
  20. RandomToon

RandomToon Well-Known Member

Compliments to bluntkingmcpussy for seeking redeeming quality in someone who has shown overwhelming evidence to the contrary. Hats off!