Call for Support (Medic?)

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat PC Discussion' started by LordKosc, December 24, 2010.

1. LordKosc

LordKosc New Member

Any way to notify a support class to be healed?

I hate running up to them and jumping up and down hoping they know I want to be healed, most just shoot at me to get out of their way :(
  2. XyzKiller

XyzKiller New Member

I see many others and myself doing this often :lol:

But yeah, something that would notify nearby supports with an icon (like tf2) and followed by the character saying something.
  3. MikeyTWolf

MikeyTWolf New Member

Can I get a little milk with some Survivotol please?

Y'know, before I'm shot dead and fade away through disintergration when I'm still somehow able to talk? :p
  4. Hako

Hako New Member

I've been playing Support a lot, and I actually heal and over-heal players when I'm not fighting, or if I think they'll be helpful in keeping me alive.
  5. FriedrichPsitalon

FriedrichPsitalon New Member

As a rule, forum posters tend to be slightly better than average players, so chances are you aren't the kind of Support they're referring to. :)
  6. Xx Tikki xX

Xx Tikki xX New Member

this would help so much i hate playing gunner or tank and being on red health and you see a support run straight past you go an try and kill some bots, like NOOOOO HEAL ME!!!!
  7. Hako

Hako New Member

You guys would love me. :p I often sit back at base overhealing turrets and players and one-shotting anyone who dares enter my domain. :p
  8. Obsydianyte

Obsydianyte New Member

As a Support, I'm (almost) always there to lend a helping hand, haha.

I'm usually around a turret (including my baby, Firebase x3) but if I see that the icon over a teammate is going from green to red I'll hurry over and meet them as they're running away from death to heal them, and I'll stay on them 'til they're overhealed at least a bit.

Members in my party chat will hear me singing sweetly as I heal them. xD

Point being, babysitting turrets is nice, but Supports should watch the icons of their buddies, too.
  9. Qosmo

Qosmo New Member

I agree with this idea. I find myself sometimes with people facing me, very quiet, some jumping in front of me until I can finally see their health bar.
  10. epyx

epyx New Member

make it an automatic support feature where when a teammate drops below a certain amount of health you see a little medic thing above their head
  11. sensitivepsycho

sensitivepsycho New Member

MEDIC
    MEDIC
    MEDIC
    DOC, COME ON MAN
    /TF2 flashback

Yes, I agree with this idea. I also hate it when I lock onto a Blackjack or turrent while an Assassin burns to ashes in front of me.
  12. Lipucd

Lipucd New Member

Much needed, including on mic going "Hey, I'm low on HP here, heal me please~!" doesn't ever seem to work, period.
  13. kankle

kankle New Member

This is greatly needed! Most supports turtle anyways, so if I can bug them to heal me the would improve gameplay a lot.

If you are going to make it auto-call, 30% HP is a good number.