The Compliment Thread

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by Cheesecakecrush, November 26, 2010.

1. igotbannedagain

igotbannedagain New Member

Yes I do.
  2. feedle

feedle Post Master General

I ran into you playing support one match when i was juice rushing the rocket turret you were healing then you quit out.

He thinks your JONJONDEADGUY....
    He always plays support and drops air strikes in the spawn room giving you a bad name
  3. igotbannedagain

When was this? If it was me, I don't recall. :?

And whoever jonjondeadguy is, I don't know. But I sincerely doubt he can sully my name any more than I have already done on my own. Remember dude, I wrote the guide on how to give yourself a bad name as Support. :)
  4. feedle

I havnt run into deadguy but when i do hes always playing with deadeye...
  5. igotbannedagain

Lolpoetry.
  6. soopersmurph

soopersmurph New Member

I always thought JonJonDeadGuy was the same angry kid as on here, guess I was wrong, my bad.
  7. bluntkingmcpussy

bluntkingmcpussy Member

Compliments to uber for implementing the toggle ready feature in the Spunky Cola DLC. Just imagine going back to dark times before you could do that...
  8. feedle

its called a custom public match.... learn how to do one and you never wait ever again as long as the host isnt in the menu
  9. igotbannedagain

I think I need to weigh in on this one with a seemingly unrelated comment.

Royale with Cheese.
  10. 2wynbge

2wynbge Member

First time I ever encountered a custom match, had to take a couple pictures:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
  11. feedle

yeah that was me and gem hosting it... usually i migrate it but for some odd reason me and him could make the matches work almost all the time.

We used to do all sniper matches, tanks vs assassins, gunners vs supports and all kinds of crazy things. Whenever certain players came into the matches wed turn off their favourite classes and force them to play something they cant.

We even took requests in the lobbies from time to time so people could play what they wanted. if you need info on how to do it send me a pm or search for custom public matches.

Need 2 people to get them going and youll never have to wait for a game to start again
    Basically migrate private match settings into public match lobby
  12. 2wynbge

2wynbge Member

I asked a friend how to set up custom pubs after I stumbled across your lobby, and we set up some no-assault / no juice buying / no grenade III lobbies, had a great time. Apart from that, the only other time I've come across them was bkitko in a lobby where the class selection was restricted to 1 assault and 5 tanks per team.. Pretty cheap but pretty funny at the same time :lol:
  13. teapot

teapot Post Master General

There were sooooo many simple features that could have helped this game out big time. However I guess two years of an active community, a year + of an active competitive community, and probably 3 years of a casual "only play the game" community is pretty good.

I think custom lobbies option would have saved a lot of people from quitting out of games. New players couldn't learn the game because older veterans got a hard on from juice chaining assault on their own host.

Playing an all sniper game on ammo mule was pretty awesome considering how much it sounds like it would suck on paper.
  14. igotbannedagain

You suck on paper.
  15. That Dutch Guy

That Dutch Guy New Member

16. feedle

the only problem is you need a good connection on host... one that can handle good upload rather then download so everything is par with the matches. My connection is less then 1 mp upload and 10 mp download. Makes hosting for me hell cause i see a huge frame rate drop and stuttering with things.

The other problem i had was trying to pull host effectively so people could join the game.. theres 2 or 3 ways to pull host and only one of them really keeps the lobby open.

Host migration, join and cancel search in lobby, or private match start then push quick match button. The last way doesnt always leave the lobby open to players to join.
  17. missionaryposition

missionaryposition Member

Played today against that Smurphy guy on my brother's account.

By the way he carries himself on these forums, I thought he was the real deal. Not impressed.

Felt no rust at all. My Assault and Sniper are still very accurate.

Playing MNC once in a while is nice since Black Ops 2 sucks ****.

Still, laggy as always.

I guess I'm just gonna kill time with MNC until Steins;Gate Senkei Kousoku no Phenogram and Grand Theft Auto V get released.
  18. feedle

compliments to those who eat my bombs and air strikes
    Ive been playing paperboy and know how to toss them
  19. bluntkingmcpussy

bluntkingmcpussy Member

^ goes into the compliment thread to compliment himself
  20. sorewawatashi

sorewawatashi New Member

I don't speak french so I have no idea what you're saying. Google translate says that you "want my ****" which does not surprise me in the slightest.