Introduce yourself..

Discussion in 'Uber Entertainment Discussion' started by Ekanaut, April 18, 2010.

1. adeadzombie

adeadzombie New Member

Hi, my name is Adam and i've been playing MNC since launch. Feel free to send me an invite to play.
    GT=adeadz0mbie
  2. IxX DANN XxI

IxX DANN XxI New Member

Hey i'm IxX DANN XxI

I would just like to say that MNC is a awesome game, and I'm asking if any fellow gamers want to add me send me a friend request. If anyone wants a hard-working gunner or support on there team then I think I'm the man for the job so send me a request:)
  3. x gr1m x reap3r x

x gr1m x reap3r x New Member

heyo! grim reaper here to bring death, destroyed turrets and cookies looking for a team/friends on the forums :)
  4. Deadpool FTW

Deadpool FTW New Member

GT= Deadpool FTW
    I've been playing this game for a while, but I just joined the forums. I would like a team or friends to play with, since it gets somewhat tiring playing in games where there is no class other than assassin or sniper on your team :| .
  5. Death

Death New Member

Greetings. I'm Death. I finally decided to join these forums after lurking for a week or so. I played MNC for a while after it came out but now that the patch came out I started up again. I like playing as Assassin, Support, and Tank. In that order actually. I hope to get better as these pros and make at least a few friends here.
  6. zar

zar Member

Hi guys, I'm Zar, just bought the PC version of MNC.

Loved the game when I played it on my friend's 360, and eagerly awaited the PC release. Got it for myself on a giftcard for Christmas, and am downloading it as I type! Can't wait to wade into the arenas as a noob Assassin! :mrgreen:
  7. BMSTed

BMSTed New Member

I am [Grand] Black Man Slammin' Ted. I enjoy throwing(occasionally tossing) assassins in the dumpster and being a number one guy.

I'm also looking for semi competent players to join me in my garbage disposal. PM me for my Ventrilo information if you feel like joining me in the shenanigans that is pooping on bads and being number one guys.

EDIT

I feel the need to mention that I was the leader (JimmyMcNutty) of StunLock in APB. I feel that a lot of players have came from that amazing game to this one. At least a lot of my amazing players have anyways :3c.
  8. DeadStretch

DeadStretch Post Master General

Welcome to all the new forum and mnc users!
  9. Pittst0p

Pittst0p New Member

Hey I'm Leo. Just bought MNC on 360 with the discount; been reading these forums for guides and been playing the game pretty much non-stop. Looking for people to help make this newb better or just want to play for fun.

GT=Pittst0p<-----with a zero
  10. Ekanaut

Ekanaut Uber Alumni

Welcome to the forums!
  11. OhTragicWarHero

OhTragicWarHero New Member

Ahoy, the name's OhTragicWarHero and I play the PC version. My Steam name is of the same, or you can look it up in my sig if that's what you dig. I'm fairly new to Steam, but not PC gaming (first game I played was Duke Nukem 3D). I like to try out different the different classes; Assault > Sniper > currently maining Support. I've been lurking here, and I think it's time I try to get active. Nice to meet you all!
  12. hickwarrior

hickwarrior New Member

Well, my name's hickwarrior and I'm not that good at shooting games. Still have to find the right sensitivity to get that right. I'm playing MNC on PC and it can get fun, especially when you shotgun a sin in the face when you turn around. I like to pull of stuff that is tough to do, making me feel accomplished, even if it is something some players would find simple.

Right now, I like the assault class the most, wanting to try sin, but wit hthe amount of sin players running rampant, it's impossible for me to try it. I want to find a class that's not played and needed in the match I'm playing atm. However, I'd like to stick to one class, or two classes, if it's early in the game.

My steam name is the same as my forum name. you're free to add me, but please tell me if you're playing MNC yourself. I think it'll be fun to play with other people that I think I can trust in a match.

EDIT: Maybe this is better worded now.
  13. [ITA]EvalZenith

[ITA]EvalZenith New Member

hi everydoby..i'm EvalZenith, an italian player..hope to find you in game daily because i love this game..feel free to add me on your friends list to play ;)
  14. Hildogen

Hildogen New Member

I go by Hildogen just about everywhere. If you want to know more check page 2. Was active on the forums a while back. Posting here again because I'm coming back with a vengeance for the PC version.

Hello again to all the old members!
  15. DeadStretch

DeadStretch Post Master General

Yes, it's been awhile since I seen that epic SF signature.
    Welcome back!
  16. PinkPwnageFrenzy

PinkPwnageFrenzy New Member

Hello everybody, username is PinkPwnageFrenzy, but people usually shorten it to PPF or Frenzy, sometimes Pink. Never Pwnage though, guess I haven't earned it or something.

I'm generally a console gamer (360 of course) as I don't have a nice gaming computer. I'll try most games thrown my way, but I'm more inclined towards competitive and/or multiplayer games. Oh, and I love fighting games. As of recent I've been playing Halo Reach, Super Street Fighter IV, Marvel vs. Capcom 2 (looking forward to MvC3 on February 15th!), but all have been left in the dust by the great and mighty Monday Night Combat.
  17. F5in

F5in New Member

Welcome to all the newcomers, I remember when I posted in this thread for the first time. It wasn't really THAT long ago, now that I think about it.
  18. breeduh

breeduh New Member

hello,
    just thought i'd sign up for the forums...i believe i've played against a good number of you (i recognize some names and such); I primarily play with mintycrys; primarily a support player...

yup?
  19. salomdi

salomdi Active Member

Hello! salomdi here! im a console FPS gamer who started when MW2 came out, and i am currently loving MNC (especially playing an anti turret assassin).
  20. Oscar

Oscar New Member

Heya,Pavlovic 'OscaR' Milan here,I come from Serbia.My favourite genre of games is FPS,TPS etc. Playing this game since 3rd of January and I am 15 years old.(Kinda serious for my ages) :D ,Well I dont know what to say :D Have fun,OscaR ^_^