Cheat or hack?

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by IPUR3 EVIL, December 17, 2010.

1. IPUR3 EVIL

IPUR3 EVIL New Member

I was playing on spunky cola last night with 2 friends, an of course we got split up so one of my friends was on the other team. Our team managed to take down all the enemy turrets an we pushed them back getting ready to attack the ball i was pushing our bots through using the tank class.

Then in the last 5 minutes of the game i get killed by an assassins shuriken an in the kill cam he was in the air. I spawned an went to push more bots, when i lost 90 percent of my health, an all i could see was purple (crit) shurikens flying all around my base. I was then killed again, same kill cam guy was floating in the air spamming what seemed to be unlimited stars as there was hundreds flying round the entire half of the map.

My friend said he could see his name in the air an then couldnt. Game over the guy leaves an it was his host.

Wtf ??
  2. Snappyguy

Snappyguy New Member

So like Noclipping or was he lagging around.
  3. IPUR3 EVIL

IPUR3 EVIL New Member

No clipping but it was also instant death if the stars hit you, it was frustrating because you couldnt even shoot the guy.
  4. JON10395

JON10395 New Member

A Gunner's minigun can detonate ice traps :twisted:
    Last edited: November 29, 2011
  5. IPUR3 EVIL

IPUR3 EVIL New Member

Cheers John, i let them know what happened with Grim.
  6. obscurement

obscurement New Member

I think I ran across either a glitch or a hacker tonight. In Spunky Cola [It's]Arbac was playing an Assassin. I stared as (s)he hacked away at our Moneyball and never dropped her cloak. Our turrets never targeted the Assassin the whole time.
  7. xknight2099

xknight2099 Member

I have seen other instances of an assassin attacking bots while cloaked and staying cloaked. Not sure how that works.

I have not seen it's arbac do it but I've only played that person a few times.
  8. AARPS

AARPS New Member

I've seen the sin cloak magic happen often, especially lately. It makes me sad.
  9. Obsydianyte

Obsydianyte New Member

I've seen this happen, too. Situationally, I'll see the Assassin's warble as she runs toward her target, and as I make my way to her, either I get there and stab her before she makes her move, or she'll backstab the foe, fully cloaked and everything.

And then I'll backstab her. Bahaha.
  10. Chosen Predator

Chosen Predator New Member

ive been seeing this to its like they're invisible when the money ball goes down and you can't hit them/kill them really irritating especialy when you think you're winning and you cant see anyone
  11. monmaker

monmaker Active Member

saw this earlier >_> this cloaked assassin with juice was swinging around madly and using shurikens all while cloaked, it was REALLY starting to piss me off >_> think the gamer tag was USIOKID or something like that. it's not the first time i've seen it either T_T