MNC Pride

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by joker, February 20, 2013.

1. joker

joker Active Member

After spending a few weeks on the guardians of middle earth forums, I can quite safely say this community was/is way more fun than theirs. Over there it is nothing but bitterness and complaining and relentless trolling. Now before you think, well, MNC had that too, not nearly to the degree or dullness of those people. Also the ratio of happy, fun, and satisfied people from this forum is probably like 10:1 where theirs is more like 1:2

Just wanted to put another positive spin on two very fun years I've had playing this game and with this community, and hopefully more to come
  2. RandomToon

RandomToon Well-Known Member

GoME forums are bad. I blame the PSN kids.
    Although I won't play GoME until they fix the disconnect issues - I drop 4 out 5 games. MNC was always better there.
  3. That Dutch Guy

That Dutch Guy New Member

What is that game anyway, can anyone link me to something cool? Please note I just woke up after ten months in a coma
  4. RandomToon

It is League of Legends dumbed down for console. I can't link to anything cool because it LOOKS bad. It is way more fun to play it - get the demo.
  5. That Dutch Guy

Sadly, my live ran out after 556 days of inactivity; who would've guessed.
  6. RandomToon

LOL! You can still get the demo. If you really want to try it I have a 7 day pass I can give you.
  7. Liefglinde

Liefglinde New Member

Agandaur is OP nerf pls.

But yeah, there isn't any real community over there. GoME forum is truly just a place to discuss the game. Whereas here, not only did players come to talk about the game, they formed a community as well. That's the difference between a forum you only go to when you want to whine about something, and a forum you go to just because you want to.
  8. feedle

feedle Post Master General

monolith made gotham city and the majority of gotham city players went to gaurdians..
    it was no different on their forum either
  9. soopersmurph

soopersmurph New Member

Happy and satisfied because they gave in and started enjoying acting like douches.

All that remain are douches and people who were mistaken enough to download the game recently.
  10. RandomToon

Speaking of GoME, that game is glitched in a way MNC never was. A new game breaking exploit every week, which gets patched but then introduces new problems. I will stick with MNC problems, which are mostly annoying more than anything.
  11. joker

joker Active Member

I don't see anything unreasonable about strikers with 500% attack speed, do you?!
  12. RandomToon

Not at all! Wulfrun doing 100% recharge is legit too!
  13. Liefglinde

Liefglinde New Member

I don't think anything will beat the infinite money glitch. I happened to come across that the night before it was patched.
  14. RandomToon

Infinite money wasn't that bad - you would get eveything eventually anyway. Sauron double ultimate? That's just broken.
  15. Liefglinde

Liefglinde New Member

Double ultimate? Clearly I've missed quite a bit.
  16. joker

joker Active Member

Playing a number of pubs yesterday with our group split screwin around makes me wonder why I even play other games. If the game only had a change teams option, I don't even care about anything else at this point, I just want fun custom games
  17. That Dutch Guy

God dammit I wanna play again
  18. Deadpool FTW

Deadpool FTW New Member

OI, WHAT'D I MISS?

I've been busy being a member of the PC Master Race for the past 2 months. Did this game die yet? I need an excuse to return to consoles for a bit.
  19. That Dutch Guy

YES. ADD ME.
  20. joker

joker Active Member

We had a couple PMs this past week