Kickstarter Physical Goods

Discussion in 'Backers Lounge (Read-only)' started by Vyndicu, February 13, 2013.

1. Vyndicu

Vyndicu Member

I manage to find a list of my pledge linked to my account. :ugeek:

I was wondering will there be an announcement e-mail sent to everyone when mail are coming out?

It has been a long time since I last heard anything about physical stuff from the original kickstarter. So I was wondering how is that coming?

Sorry I have been very busy with having fun in other games. Not that it is a bad thing mind you!
  2. cola_colin

cola_colin Moderator Alumni

I doubt they will be sending that stuff out before release.
  3. eyecu247

eyecu247 Member

Where did you find said list on your account?
  4. Vyndicu

Vyndicu Member

It is kind of obscured and hidden. I am assuming you already have linked your kickstarter account with your uber account.

Go to https://store.uberent.com/. Log in (Uber Account) and click your account name on the top right next to the log out button.

My kickstarter item has one extra retail key that was only visible after clicking to expand detail.
  5. eyecu247

eyecu247 Member

Thank you!

My only issue with what I see is that the total amount is about half of what I gave. Example, it says $60 on each item (3 different items) , and one of the items is the $100 package.... It then says total of $60...
    Weird.
    Not sure if that is an issue or not.
  6. claw55

claw55 New Member

I noticed the Uberstore marks Kickstarter pledges and extras with a value of $0, or at least they do on my end. That may or may not be what you're seeing, but if not, probably a good idea to wait and see if it changes in a while. Or send them an e-mail. Or wait for someone Uber to comment here with relevant details...

I think you're fine though. You already got billed by Kickstarter, so they already got your money; and if you can see your pledge in the store, I'd say you'll be fine!
  7. pcbino

pcbino New Member

Mine says:
    Items: $140 Reward Tier Bundle Amount: $0.00.

Like Claw55 says, I think you're fine, since you already paid for the game.
  8. Vyndicu

Vyndicu Member

I pledged 150 dollar and it shows as zero dollar as well. I am glad I am not alone in noticing that.
  9. garat

garat Cat Herder Uber Alumni

It shows zero dollar because all early backing was considered "credit", therefor the transactions were "free", from our stores perspective.

As for physical goods, early posts are right. We're HOPING to get some parts of them out before ship, but some will not ship til right before, or possibly right after launch, depending on how long it takes to manufacture everything.
  10. KNight

KNight Post Master General

Not to mention the fact that shipping everything at once is loads cheaper than sending out 2 or more smaller packages, so it makes sense to wait and get as much or all of the physical goods in before shipping them out.

Mike
  11. Vyndicu

Vyndicu Member

Ahh that make sense now. Thank for the explanation.

Ok I will look forward to the launch then.
  12. kryovow

kryovow Well-Known Member

lol i just found that my account button... in uber store. shouldnt it show 2 keys if i pledged enough for an extra key for my friend?