I wish I were more of a backer...

Discussion in 'Backers Lounge (Read-only)' started by cruton32123, February 9, 2013.

?

Even though the kick-starter is over, do you want to donate more money?

1. Yes

72 vote(s)
    65.5%
  2. No

38 vote(s)
    34.5%
  1. nagasher

nagasher New Member

Maybe you can buy a custom commander Key from somebody when the commanders are ready. Don't know what Uber thinks about selling those Keys to other people here in the forums.

I am at the 1000$ Tier myself and I think I will only use 3 of my Keys for me and my friends. If we are allowed to sell the keys I will make them available for you guys if you like the design.

Maybe One of the Uber guys can answer the question if its allowed or not.

And its always nice to see that there are so many people out there like me willing to spend so much money to get the game going ;)
  2. otlichno

otlichno New Member

I also sent mail to someone on staff at one point about helping using my skill set and hardware I have in datacenters, but it looks like they have the hardware part covered, anything I can do to help in any other way. Let me know.

I have a very vast skill set when it comes to computers, games, hardware, OS, etc.
  3. Aelreth

Aelreth New Member

Though my needs were already addressed earlier, I wish I came across the PA kickstarter when it was active (though I wouldn't have wanted to wait this long). I will happily throw money at them provided I get something in return.

Also for the preorder folks, would we keep say the theta commander if we were to upgrade to the next group of preorder editions?
  4. pcbino

pcbino New Member

I kinda want to support with more money, but I already gave them 140, which is quite a lot of money for me.. - But if the option to give them more came around, God bless my credit balance.
  5. cptkilljack

cptkilljack Member

I cant wait to get my hands on the game and send the devs a laundry list of bug reports and working on reproducing the bugs and explaining them. But we have to have some form of the game for me to do that. I just want to help make this game as good as possible.
  6. toorvis

toorvis Member

As people have said, you could just buy a few more copies in a form of pre order, that would for sure help the guys at Uber out.

And if they get that upgrade system up and running you could probably up your support from there too. Other then that I don't know any other options.

If I wasn't going back to the Navigational Officer School this autumn I would increase my back even more for sure.

ยจ~ Chris