I 1 v. 1'ed a Halo Pro today

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by igotbannedagain, February 6, 2013.

1. igotbannedagain

igotbannedagain New Member

I was screwing around on G3 today with a Skill Recovery Assault just trying to give a particular Sniper a hard time.

After buying juice and chasing me around the map with it, then switching to Assault himself, he went 0-10 against me.

He decided to trash-talk me in the post-game lobby. I tried to send him a few friend requests, but he just wouldn't bite. Then he challenged me to a 1 v 1. I let Mechromancer host on this kid's choice of map (Spunky).

I mopped the floor with him and he rage-quit to NetFlix. He threatened to unleash his brother on me. I guess this kid's brother is the best at Monday Night Combat.

I decided to challenge him to a 1 v 1 on NetFlix, but he thought it better to decline.

Here comes the funny part...

I never had a chance to switch my Assault build before the 1 v 1. I was running Skill Recovery, Juice, Speed. I sent him a message to let him know. I got a message saying, "FFFUUUUCCCCKKK YYYOOOOOOUUUUU!!!!!"

This message took up the entirety of the 15 second time limit Microsoft sets up for voice messages.

Discuss.
  2. gunked

gunked New Member

Gamer Tag?
  3. ZOoo00OOm

ZOoo00OOm New Member

I miss this game.
  4. igotbannedagain

LnTc Android. He tells me that he used to play private matches, and that he knows Wildman and Kicksee - whoever they are...?
    Then play that sh*t, yo!
  5. DeadStretch

DeadStretch Post Master General

I still play at least once a week... for a 3-4 hour session.
  6. igotbannedagain

You play MNC?

Mother F-!

Come play with me.
  7. DeadStretch

DeadStretch Post Master General

What's your tag? PM that ****. I play on my brothers account since I am too cheap to pay for gold.
  8. bluntkingmcpussy

bluntkingmcpussy Member

WWJD
  9. teapot

teapot Post Master General

Did you ask him what event he placed at? I'll answer that one for you... none.

Unless he played reach and face it, that doesn't count.

I love how people use "halo pro" as if it had more merit than other games. How come they don't say CS pro? or something that takes more difficulty?

I'm glad I was involved in the earlier years of MLG simply because how many people like to lie about their past just to impress people. Just like deadeye bragging about being a pro yet not breaking out of am on halo 2.
  10. igotbannedagain

I didn't ask him a god damned thing. This little kid just kept yelling about video game accomplishments over my laughter.

Apparently he also has some level 50 Borderlands characters, and did something else on some other game that he thought was worth shouting to a complete stranger over Xbox Live.
  11. RandomToon

RandomToon Well-Known Member

Level 50 BL toon? What did that take all of 2 hours to get? Call me you have a legit level 9999 squad in Disgaea.
  12. igotbannedagain

I'm sorry, my apathy got the better of me and I wasn't really paying attention. Just Borderlands, Level 50 and something else.

Oh, and he bought Charge 3 before Passive 2.
  13. RandomToon

RandomToon Well-Known Member

Charge 3 strikes again...that is what cost lucky slick the game against LeadLP.
  14. De Troll

De Troll New Member

Lol, isn't Android like 13?
  15. igotbannedagain

Maybe. He sure was angry though for someone so proud of their video game accomplishments.

You would think a person with a level 50 Borderlands guy would just be able to sit back and smile knowing he's so much better than me. I guess not though.
  16. feedle

feedle Post Master General

borderlands 2 is taking up way too much of my time
    got all level 50's on 2.5 and working on dlc..
    got some crazy builds too and breath of terra with shock works great on mechro when you share the sheild with deathtrap
  17. igotbannedagain

I don't know what any of that means...
  18. feedle

feedle Post Master General

you dont play borderlands 2 ?
  19. igotbannedagain

No.
  20. soopersmurph

soopersmurph New Member

Congrats, you beat a bad kid who lied about being good.

Look up the gamertag for lulz.