Which class benefits the most on PC?

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat PC Discussion' started by zarakon, December 20, 2010.

?

Which class benefits the most from playing on PC?

1. Assassin

1 vote(s)
    2.0%
  2. Assault

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Gunner

2 vote(s)
    4.1%
  4. Sniper

41 vote(s)
    83.7%
  5. Support

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Tank

3 vote(s)
    6.1%
  7. None, the 360 experience is equal or better

2 vote(s)
    4.1%
  1. zarakon

zarakon Active Member

Which class do you think benefits the most from playing on PC instead of 360?

Factors involved:
    - Controls, obviously
    - Framerate. Good PCs are capable of running smoothly where the 360 chokes
    - Lag. On PC you can play on consistent dedicated servers, rather than gambling for a good host.
  2. Lipucd

Lipucd New Member

Not a 360 player, but I would pretty much say Sniper, Sniper, and once again, Sniper.
    I've seen snipers get upwards to 40 something kills topping everyone else in Kills and money on teams just because headhunting is chances are far easier of a task here then it is on the 360 (unless the 360 has a bit of auto aiming towards the head, then I could be wrong ).
  3. Ferocity

Ferocity New Member

Heeey look at that. its Sniper :lol:

Snipers are a beast on PC. And with combination of Ice traps its really hard to do anything about them.
  4. thrive

thrive New Member

They need some serious balancing on the PC version. Anyone who says otherwise hasn't seen a good one.
  5. Wolfieeee

Wolfieeee New Member

Atm snipers can be hard to play, but that's mostly to the fact the servers aren't quite in a pristine status. I can't ever find a server with a ping under 50, so at times headshots seem random. But yea I can still understand that sniper still won since it's a class that's geared around precision, which the mouse can give you ;)
  6. jack-novius

jack-novius Member

Had two annoying snipers on the other team so I spammed buzzers at them.
  7. zarakon

zarakon Active Member

Well, this turned out to be even more 1-sided than I expected

I chose tank because it's my most improved class. Being able to jump and aim together is just amazing. The reduced lag from being able to choose good dedicated servers helps a ton - people actually get hit when I hit them! Railgun sees similar benefits to what the sniper sees. Close quarters combat where you have to make accurate, large, quick turns also feels much nicer, especially now that I can get good framerates even in the enemy base where the 360 often started to slow down.

On 360 one of my biggest problems with tank is that I would get flanked by gunners and assaults, and tank loses badly when forced into a mid-range fight with them. On PC I feel much more comfortable looking around everywhere constantly, so my awareness is way up and I hardly ever get flanked anymore.
  8. hostileparadox

hostileparadox Well-Known Member

Sniper. Hitscan sniper rifle. Point, click, kill. :roll:
  9. Xx Tikki xX

Xx Tikki xX New Member

tank, gunner and sniper all got a buff, no more clawing, railgun is basically a sniper with no scope now (and a lot easier to aim) sniper is quite obvious....camp their own base and kill people.....sucks but there still stupid enough to stand still and take 2 mortars to the face....
  10. Alienami

Alienami New Member

Sniper, obviously.
  11. LordKosc

LordKosc New Member

12. XyzKiller

XyzKiller New Member

Sniper requires aiming nerf...lol
  13. Ferocity

Ferocity New Member

One thing that could work is to increase the black spots left out by the scope and narrow it down what you can see through the scope. That way they have to go out and in of the scope and still they need some time to find their pray.
  14. zarakon

zarakon Active Member

I hate snipers, but I hate that even more

I just think they need an RoF reduction