The Burns Me Booth

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by monmaker, December 21, 2010.

1. monmaker

monmaker Active Member

You know what Burns me? Assaults who spawn camp and spam bombs like they're going out of fashion and Supports who use firebases with Ronco stickers on them to spawn camp you.
  2. monmaker

monmaker Active Member

Something else that burns me: People who are EXTREMELY rude when you join an Xbox live party >_>
  3. lDeadEye

lDeadEye New Member

Fire
  4. Snappyguy

Snappyguy New Member

What the **** dude. "That which holds the image of the angel becomes itself an angel" :x
  5. xknight2099

xknight2099 Member

I'm gonna sing the doom song now:

:mrgreen: Doom doom doodoom doom doom doodoom doomdadoom doom dadoom doomy doomy doom dadoom doomy doom! :ugeek:
  6. TOM12121112

TOM12121112 New Member

people who dont use the edit button...
    ...and people who just join parties all willy-nilly as if they own them.
  7. TOM12121112

TOM12121112 New Member

people who dont use the edit button...
    ...and people who just join parties all willy-nilly as if they own them.
  8. monmaker

monmaker Active Member

I didn't join it "Willy-nilly" I saw that Ian was in a joinable party, so i joined and he wasn't in there, and you all started being extremely rude.

I KNOW! i watched the episode and the image must have bounced off of a mirror and back into my monitor!
  9. SHOW YOUR HEART

SHOW YOUR HEART New Member

...and people who just join parties all willy-nilly as if they own them.[/quote]

This this this this this this this.
  10. kckzi

kckzi New Member

You know what burns me?

Peeing.
  11. TOM12121112

TOM12121112 New Member

This this this this this this this.[/quote]
    but seriously, whether the party is open or not, generally you should ask for an invite or something. you never know what is going on in said party. i believe there is a whole thread in the off-topic section about this.
  12. Sah

Sah New Member

but seriously, whether the party is open or not, generally you should ask for an invite or something. you never know what is going on in said party. i believe there is a whole thread in the off-topic section about this.[/quote]

What he said, because making a private party invite-only is clearly too damn hard and you're expecting WAY too much...
  13. Cardboardwarior

Cardboardwarior New Member

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You know what burns me? When a tank just barely hits my character right before his charge ends.
  14. Edward Coug

Edward Coug New Member

THIS THIS THIS!

I've really got to get to the doctor.
  15. TOM12121112

TOM12121112 New Member

i cant go into too much of the circumstances, but since we had 6-8 people in the party, everyone kept getting kicked randomly, so we had to keep it open so they could get back in.
  16. Intricasm

Intricasm New Member

I only do that to you and Jon. And you love it. Every. Time.
  17. teapot

teapot Post Master General

people who double post... LOL look bro I'm cool too.

My biggest pet peeve is getting caught in a sniper's lvl 3 passive with gold ROF. I try to stay out of the line of fire but get annoyed when I die when a shitty sniper is shooting bullseye, or some bots slightly behind me.

4-6 man teams playing pubs while talking trash -_-
  18. monmaker

monmaker Active Member

Seriously, when they designed the assault bombs on this game, did they ask themselves how to make the cheapest skill? Hmm, lets make it blow up! oh! and Push them back REALLY far! no, thats not good enough, lets let it insta kill people too! no, still not cheap enough! lets make it set them on fire too, so if the bomb doesn't kill them right away, the fire can! oh, and lets give it REALLY fast recharge, and let it recharge while there is already one out! Man, you say your dog ate this stuff first? Good thing you got it back! hand me the lighter...

/rant >_>

On an unrelated note, Merry Christmas Eve/Happy Holidays!
  19. PlumbumTheEpic

PlumbumTheEpic New Member

Of all the things to rage about in the game, the f$king bomb?

Even the Charge is worse than the bomb.
  20. slingshot279

slingshot279 New Member

Joining a lobby where a kid with a squeaky voice is bragging that he just went 10-2 that last match, cussing at everybody in the process, and being beaten so badly the next game that he doesn't say a word. This game isn't about kills as much as these Call of Duty fanatics want it to be, and that's why there are so many noobs these days. All we gotta tell them is that they should get a high "K/D" on those bots, and maybe they could do good on "GB".