When its time to give up

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by IPUR3 EVIL, December 18, 2010.

1. Immortal303

Immortal303 New Member

They patched it because it makes sense. If you have to de-cloak for the grapple, makes sense to finish it that way. How 'bout you just stay cloaked for the entire round after you activate it? Sounds fair right?

The assassin has the highest learning curve? What game are you playing?

Back to the subject. I think 0-20 is a good cutoff. I don't normally give a damn about K/D, maybe someone is just pushing bots. You should be able to get at least one kill, even by accident, as an assassin before 20 deaths.
  2. PsiDebby

PsiDebby New Member

Personal attacks? Accusations of Internet Heroism? D'aw, you are cute.
  3. IPUR3 EVIL

IPUR3 EVIL New Member

Think i hit a nerve with you, i take it youre one of the guys that plays assassin an puts up lazer blazers everywhere an gets smashed constant for a full game an thinks yeah, im an assassin an i can go invisible.

Why dont you next time youre on just upgrade the blind perk an go round stunning people an then run away, this is the best way someone as bad as you can help your team.
  4. PsiDebby

PsiDebby New Member

I do what I can to not help my team friend. I love going 0-0-34. It is a good number to strive for.
  5. HI IM SNARF

HI IM SNARF New Member

What class is harder to play than the assassin?

And uncloaking initially is good because it makes the other team much more aware of the assassin's presence (nametag is now displayed above her) for a second so that they can be prepared to return fire while she is grappling/running from the grapple.
  6. Fuffles

Fuffles New Member

Lol @ internet hero, what an ill-defined term. What does it even mean? I'm pretty sure you are trying to say white knight; but it's used improperly even then.

You call him mad when your post here (and your OP) reeks of buttfrustration. Some people don't care how good they do; they just play to have fun. It could be a child just messing around, or someone could be playing the game for the first time. Someone who goes 0-35 may simple be having a real bad game, or they are lagging. It could be any number of things. My father plays games, and he is 52 years old and he consistently will goes whole games without getting a single kill while laughing his *** off the whole way.

tl;dr Grow up, not everyone is SUPER PRO MLG playing to win every game. Some are just learning, and others don't even care.
  7. mute

mute New Member

All of them.
  8. IPUR3 EVIL

IPUR3 EVIL New Member

I hope your dad doesnt join my super MLG team, he sounds terrible.
  9. m0nkeyb0y77

m0nkeyb0y77 New Member

Can't we all just get along? :D
  10. PsiDebby

PsiDebby New Member

We prefer the term Internet Paladins.