Meet the MeatSacks!

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by Scented Midget, December 7, 2010.

1. Scented Midget

Scented Midget New Member

Someone had to bring it up.
    Now, let us broil up conversation about Meet the MeatSacks.
    Maybe get a little bit of discussion on someone *cough Uber cough* making a comic strip of MtMS ;)
  2. JuniorBarnes

JuniorBarnes New Member

I have a feeling the concept & premise would be much funnier than the execution.
    On the other hand, I'd like to see some footage of those Hotshots Hooligans in the parking lots . . .
  3. Ekanaut

Ekanaut Uber Alumni

Have you heard the new Meatsack lines in the DLC?
  4. Obsydianyte

Obsydianyte New Member

I love the new lines!

I'd like to get my hands on that diary. I love a good read! Haha~

Also, Estelle seems to be one kooky character.
  5. Scented Midget

Scented Midget New Member

I've heard that and the "Your mom called, no really, she called." lines about 50 million or so times :p
    But what about them?
  6. JuniorBarnes

JuniorBarnes New Member

Indeed I have and I love 'em!
  7. Reltsirk

Reltsirk New Member

I would actually watch this show if it was real.
  8. Gentleman

Gentleman New Member

I've been watching the show for quite some time now, ever since it's release actually.

I have to say the tension has REALLY been heating up after the last couple of episodes that aired.

In fact, I've been pondering IF Estelle caused all those local murders around the neighbourhood. How ELSE would she have managed to get the parts for that ray-gun in episode 12?

By the way (question for the developers/producers of the show), how did Michael manage to resurrect that Cyborg-Cerberus WITHOUT the Android Ritual book in his hands? Major goof perhaps? Anyways, looking forward to the newest episode!
  9. selkie210

selkie210 New Member

HK-47 approves
  10. Blatant Troll

Blatant Troll New Member

A-ditto. It's like a science fiction AND a situation comedy. That's a pretty odd yet interesting combination.
  11. x Zatchmo

x Zatchmo New Member

Gahhh, there should just be a single player campaign or something. Incorporating all of the hilarity thought up by the Uber crew.
  12. StarPilot87

StarPilot87 New Member

Telltale's Sam&Max games meets Monday Night Combat?
  13. lDeadEye

lDeadEye New Member

True story.. In the final episode of their first season DeadEye makes a guest appearance as a certain Hawaiin sports action star. Although the episode is really about Estelle going to rehab after a string of partying, you do get some good non-arena skills shown off. Deploy and Grapple both get shown off in rather funny ways, but the slam.. well... ask Estelle about Slam 5.
  14. The Teominator

The Teominator New Member

With an Obi running with me after her in the background screaming AMIGAAAAAAAAAAWD! :D
  15. soulrampage

soulrampage New Member

I always thought it said meet the MEATsects :lol: , like.. you know.. meat + insects
    Last edited: December 22, 2010
  16. Gentleman

Gentleman New Member

OH MY GOD!

Did anybody watch episode 18 last night with the episode 9 recap of when Carl hid the carbon-disruptor in the drawer of Billy's bedroom? Talk about a "Chekhov's Gun" situation. I didn't know that was actually part of an actual 1964 BULLET that can kill a cyborg instantly without question! Geez, is Carl REALLY going to kill his boss with that thing even though it has been PROVED that Mr.Roverson is actually a humanoid?

Really suspenseful here, I do have to give the producers props to the show so far.