The Taunt discuss it.

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by Drizydraker0ger, December 9, 2010.

1. caseyATL

caseyATL New Member

I prefer to use the taunt for CC.

For instance, a sniper is perched top-right on Grenade III behind one of the glass panes right outside my spawn. I fly up to the opposite side of the glass pane and taunt him from there. He moves (to kill me)... PROFIT!
  2. m0nkeyb0y77

m0nkeyb0y77 New Member

I taunt for the money. I usually stop once I achieve my objective upgrades.
  3. Nayr

Nayr New Member

This game needs a crouch option, a much more effective and straight to the point taunt.
  4. FB Zombie Chaos

FB Zombie Chaos New Member

I always forget to taunt.... :oops:
  5. soulrampage

soulrampage New Member

I don't usually taunt after a kill because I tend to forget it.. or I'm on a risky situation.. or just don't feel like it.
    But when I taunt.. oh man :twisted: .. last time I kept owning the enemy support (while I was a support) and just couldn't ressist; suddenly I changed my ussual-nice-and-cooperative-attitude and became evil and started taunting every time I killed him to feel satisfaction :twisted: .
    I don't know what happened to me :oops:
    Last edited: December 22, 2010
  6. Z Bear

Z Bear New Member

Seriously? Grow up.

Stuff like this makes me support my wife's government-backed mandatory sterilization for idiots ideas.
  7. caseyATL

caseyATL New Member

Your sense of humor called... it misses you.
  8. Jraw20

Jraw20 New Member

Lol.
  9. Z Bear

Z Bear New Member

I've got a great sense of humor, and seeing people like that queued up for mandatory sterilization strikes me as HILARIOUS!
  10. caseyATL

caseyATL New Member

Frankly, I find the proposal for "mandatory sterilization for idiots [sic] ideas" both patently absurd and impractical. First of all, you can't sterilize an idea. Secondly, unless your wife is working in 1940's Germany, I highly doubt she is in any position to make sterilization mandatory. Perhaps if you picked a more realistic goal I would take you more seriously; as it stands now, your point is ludicrous.
  11. stupiddrummer

stupiddrummer New Member

i like to taunt at the very end of the game when ive just finished off the enemy money ball, so when the camera pulls away you can still see me there taunting :)

that and after every kill to get paaaaid. even like 3-4 seconds after a kill you can still taunt and get $50
  12. BabelFish

BabelFish New Member

Every once in a while I'll taunt after a kill, but since I play as the assassin, it's usually "cut and run" for me. So I never usually have time to taunt.
  13. PohTayToez

PohTayToez New Member

I rarely taunt for the money, if you see me taunt it's almost always personal. I like taunting when I win in a 1v1 where my opponent had a clear advantage, just because I know that will make your typical xbox live player rage, and an angry opponent is a predictable opponent. I like playing the mental game.
  14. S I G IVI A R

S I G IVI A R New Member

SIGMAR IS THE BEST TAUNTER. PERIOD. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
    :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
  15. S I G IVI A R

S I G IVI A R New Member

Why Sigmar taunts, 1 he doesnt like you :x , 2 hes the best ;) , 3 you get mad :evil: , 4rage quit :evil: , 5 hes a sniper :D , and if speed and deadly accuracy had children id be their favourite. :mrgreen:
  16. F5in

F5in New Member

Siggy, aren't you like 30? The hell are you doing?
  17. S I G IVI A R

S I G IVI A R New Member

:eek:
  18. TOM12121112

TOM12121112 New Member

you tripped up in your 3rd person speak
  19. harpy515

harpy515 New Member

I never taunt. I play as assault as well and I never taunt after a kill. I can get way more money by killing bots, turrets or pros than from taunting.

*I taunt only if I am in my spawn and don't want to leave because I'll die immediately. (Did this while playing against GP, it was actually quite fun)
    Last edited: December 21, 2010
  20. lDeadEye

lDeadEye New Member

? I thought he was like 14. When HiiiTimes thinks you're annoying, you know it's bad.