1. The Teominator

The Teominator New Member

Why not just have all jumpads activated and then they charge players $50 the first time they step on them? :|
  2. peachypony

peachypony Active Member

You don't text me. Not even a voice message or anything. You're dead to me as far as i'm concerned.

We need change. Paying for activating a jump pad should've been left in blitz. I love you too.

I've never been more serious. I'm sick of paying for jump pads. They should all be activated from the beginning or I should be able to tax people who try and get free rides off my jump pads. As they stand now, there is no strategy with them and they're just an annoyance. I could invest that $50 in something much worthwhile.

I've got something just for you that you can hop on.

That's cute and all and ima let you finish but...being a martyr with the jump pads also helps the other team.

This statement shows how ironic the things you say are with your narcissistic attitude. I'll play the game however the I please and you're not going to do anything about it. I've carried many teams of inexperienced players by myself against good teams and even parties full of people that post in this forum. I'm a team leader and the randies that choose to follow me know I will do my best to lead them to victory. Respect my 7.5 K/D.

I crunched some numbers and...statistics show this is the best idea ever!!oneone!!!!
  3. cq217

cq217 Member

how about when u buy the jump pad, if an enemy try's to use it when u hav bought it the arrows show who's team it is and you get money for them running on it
  4. Randomdude02

Randomdude02 Member

Well, I hadn't thought about it, but team based jump pad purchases would be amazing.
  5. Blatant Troll

Blatant Troll New Member

If you haven't noticed, nobody around here really cares about K/D. In fact, most of us just make fun of the guys who care about that type of crap. Just saying.
  6. Randomdude02

Randomdude02 Member

Surely you jest. In order to get that level of epic, you'd have to slaughter a LOT of bots. Damn things never saw 'im comin'. Now, unless you've got a 8.0 K/D, you'd bettah lay down some RESPECT.
  7. Cardboardwarior

Cardboardwarior New Member

Peachy threads are the best threads. :lol:
  8. Randomdude02

Randomdude02 Member

They're so big and juicy.....
  9. peachypony

peachypony Active Member

Feeling inadequate? I see you 2.5 K/D guys trying to size me up. Advert your eyes and focus on yourself. For 1600 microsoft points you can get six 1 hour lessons with myself that will have you fragging like a pro in no time!
  10. Randomdude02

Randomdude02 Member

......waiting for Billy Mays to come in and compete with a better deal.
  11. Jraw20

Jraw20 New Member

You are ridiculous. Maybe you should pay Chaos for lessons seeing as how he is better than you.
  12. peachypony

peachypony Active Member

Does anybody know who this guy is ^
  13. Randomdude02

Randomdude02 Member

Sounds like a character from Sonic.
  14. Randomdude02

Randomdude02 Member

Thank you for that wonderful image right before I go to sleep >.>
  15. Gentleman

Gentleman New Member

Yes, I don't really intend to sound like a killjoy here but really, "kill/death ratio" just doesn't really matter.

I highly doubt this situation with the jump-pads will be fixed any time soon. They may make then about $25. I would agree that would be alright, actually.

The more I see it, $50 IS too much. So I propose a reduction to $25 would suffice.
  16. Jet Magnum

Jet Magnum New Member

You get $50 about every minute. Not counting kills and killstreaks which reward you more cash. Jump pads are fine as they are.
  17. Gentleman

Gentleman New Member

Regardless, I mostly mean at the start of a match. Grenade III for example, I often find myself running to the main ledge on the right at the start but I still have to pay for the jump pad, (in before "DUR USE JETPACK", I mainly play Sniper) so that's $50 gone already.

Plus I never really payed attention to every minute $50 is added on, I guess I'm too occupied on the game itself (and other players) to notice this.
  18. PsiDebby

PsiDebby New Member

I don't see why you have an issue with $50 at the start of the match. I mean you start with around $300, that is two skills.. Then you instantly get $50, so that is a jump pad... Go from there. For me it used to all go for a few turrets. With the long range ability, the CQC, and the flak damage of the Sniper it isn't too hard to make money from what I've seen.
  19. Randomdude02

Randomdude02 Member

The problem here is you buy jump pads early in the game, where what you do with your money is the most important.

Spending it on a way for the enemy team to get to you when no one else on your team will seems a bit counter productive.
  20. PsiDebby

PsiDebby New Member

Depending on my class, I either spend it on myself or spend it on Bots/Turrets. While buying jump pads can allow opponents movement, it is the same for the other side. Someone has to buy them, why not you? Jump Pads are not needed on a map, they are a commodity. Much like the Pro specific Bots, or even additional turret nubs... "You got to spend money to make money"