Ohh no it's me

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by feedle, December 15, 2012.

1. teapot

teapot Post Master General

OH NO! I've been exposed by Det. Feedle.

DJ GAY TEAPOT in the house. Wildman, wanna meet up?
  2. woyldman

woyldman New Member

Nah man I don't bat for the other team. Gemecide might be interested though.
  3. feedle

feedle Post Master General

lol who cares lets just play mnc
  4. igotbannedagain

igotbannedagain New Member

I know who 'oh no it ME' is.
  5. Zatchmo

Zatchmo Active Member

Best thread haha.
  6. halfdeck

halfdeck New Member

I join a match of MNC yesterday after not playing for almost two years and after the match I get the most abusive and nasty hate mail I have ever seen from someone called "Oh no its Me" What is with this guy? he has so much rage its crazy.
  7. igotbannedagain

That's funny, I got a whole sh*t load of polite mail and had a civil conversation.

You must play Assault and/or Assassin.
  8. leadlpmaster

leadlpmaster Active Member

It's Deadeye.
  9. De Troll

De Troll New Member

Ummm, no, it's me. Says so in the GT bro!!!
  10. feedle

feedle Post Master General

<ME
    anyone see that clubtag around?
    hahahah

code of conduct?
  11. ZOoo00OOm

ZOoo00OOm New Member

Does Rustclan and friends still inhabit this game? As well as Hankuyba or whatever his face is?
  12. leov1993

leov1993 Post Master General

Yeah Rustclan still plays /: Still juices too
  13. igotbannedagain

Hahaha! I remember those guys! Hank-something-or-other, KingDragoon9 and the other guy. I always got excited to play them. l was nearly guaranteed a free uber streak.
  14. ZOoo00OOm

ZOoo00OOm New Member

I guess people stick with what they're good with. Hell, the same people that played The Orange Box three years ago play it today (yet they still haven't improved).

As for Hankfuckface and Rustjob, all I can say is they must be really dedicated to still play like assholes in a partially-vacant game.
  15. aflyingtaco

aflyingtaco Member

^ lol zoom is mad
  16. teapot

All I do now is play like an ******* on MNC. Now that there are no private matches, or competitive lobbies, the only way I even remotely have fun on this game is by being ****.

It's not like I'm trying to retain a playerbase or recruit anyone, so I stopped caring. I still help out players who are decent and I've never seen before.
  17. ZOoo00OOm

ZOoo00OOm New Member

^I'm mad as shit
  18. ZOoo00OOm

ZOoo00OOm New Member

That's why I've stopped playing all together. Is it worth playing a game where the last of the population act like scumbags when the end result will be frustration?
  19. teapot

Well, it's pretty much the reason I maybe play once or twice a month. That and Halo came out but holy hell does that game suck. Better than reach, but that's saying nothing.

I notice that a lot of the population only plays assault, and juice chains. So honestly, not a lot has changed, and not to sound cocky but I'm good enough to at least know how to deal with juice chaining assaults. For the newer players? It's absolutely terrible. I feel bad for them to be honest, because they could be having fun.

I consider sui striking on GIII and fooling around to be less of a **** move than play try hard assault. So I'm still a **** but just not as much.

One reason I also play this game is it's one of the few games which rewards clawing in a huge way. It's fun to play tank and gunner and claw, that's really why I continue to play.
  20. leadlpmaster

leadlpmaster Active Member

Not to be rude, but I've never heard Rustclan or Co. publicly express how much they detest how the other half of the community plays.