If there was a tournament...Predictions

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by Miracle, December 20, 2010.

1. Miracle

Miracle New Member

What would placings be like, expecting 800+ oxyteam will dominate posts.
  2. Im Hudson

Im Hudson New Member

I really think you overrate how overrated we are.

I mean really, we've NEVER been a competitive team (or claimed to be).

Actual prediction: grand prize is the only team that shows up. People still don't give you anything but marginal respect. (if grand prize was humble, you would have 10 times the respect you do now.)
  3. Snappyguy

Snappyguy New Member

You bet on the other team, snipe the first kill and host quit.
  4. Miracle

Miracle New Member

haha fair enough
  5. Bambam Bm

Bambam Bm New Member

When your part of the 'best team' or are the 'best player' you don't go around telling everyone you are, everyone else should be the one saying you are, not you. Thats why GP loses respect in that sense. In sports you rarely see someone call themselves the best player ever (or team) ususally it is the sportscasters, or fans who do it. If a player/team said it and really meant it they would lose respect for it, which is what GP has done.

(The Sports cannot be taken into 100% = to MNC as they play in a League and MNC doesn't)
  6. TG GHOSTMERC

TG GHOSTMERC New Member

i honestly think gp would come in second.
  7. lDeadEye

lDeadEye New Member

GP wouldn't compete, collectively they ducked out of enough SR tournaments, they'd see a little competition pop up and go back to CoD. LuLz.
  8. TG GHOSTMERC

TG GHOSTMERC New Member

wow for once i agree with deadeye.
  9. Shammas

Shammas New Member

There are plenty of people who say we're the best. Just play us, and you'll see. I don't see why I should be nice to someone and pretend they're good. I'm just going to be honest with people. If you don't like me, go tell the teacher.
  10. Bambam Bm

Bambam Bm New Member

Being Honest and Being Ignorant are two different things.. and playing against me wouldn't prove that you're the 'best player/team'.

And i did play with you about 6 matches a month after release.. and i saw nothing worthy enough to be called 'The Best MNC Player'.. sure a good player.. great.. but not 'the best'.

Playing against pub teams doesn't prove anything, playing against full 6 person teams that are good.. beating them time and time again (not just any tea, of 6, well known teams). Then having THEM say you are the best.. thats different, which i have yet to see a well known team flat out say GP is the best team ever.

There are so many more people who say Oxy is the best team, not as many say GP is the best. So it's your word against everyone else's.. not too convincing.

Saying you're 'the best' player doesn't make sense unless you are:
    -The Best Defensive Player
    -The Best Offensive Player
    -The Best Pro Killer
    -The Best at using the environment (Walls, Ejectors, Annihilators, etc)

Unless you are the top at all of those (and i probably forgot some) Then you cannot be the all time best mnc player.
  11. Shammas

Shammas New Member

This community is too confusing. First, you tell me to go play pubs after my team smacks everyone in 6v6 matches. Then, you say I should win some more, when my team is the best team on this game. And I'm extremely confident we're better than Overateam. Why don't you ask Oxyteam who's better? They'd say we are, but then you would all go "Oxyteam is so humble, they're awesome!!!1111111111111111"
  12. TOM12121112

TOM12121112 New Member

why did you put a whole bunch of ones at the end of your sentence?
  13. F5in

F5in New Member

One thing I think a lot of people don't realize is that OxyTEAM is a JOKE team. GP probably is the best team right now simply because they have no competition because the community is so small and there are no tightly-knit (actual) teams other than them.
  14. S I G IVI A R

S I G IVI A R New Member

SIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRr :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
  15. Shammas

Shammas New Member

16. harpy515

harpy515 New Member

Everybody will talk **** about GP. Think about sports. Everybody hates the Lakers, the Yankees and the Patriots (debatable) . Who are the best teams in their respective sports??? You guessed it.

I'm not saying that they will always be the best, but as of right now they are the best team in MNC. This is mainly because they are one of the only true teams in MNC. Correct me if I am wrong but I have never heard of any others, that are actual teams (Oxyteam).
  17. PohTayToez

PohTayToez New Member

:lol:
  18. lDeadEye

lDeadEye New Member

I heard Sigmar went negative in a game where his team was going huge, and there wasn't a sniper on the other team.
  19. SHOW YOUR HEART

SHOW YOUR HEART New Member

Thank you. Thank you so much.
  20. grindout

grindout Member

AmazYn would win, that is if they came back to the game. ;)