Uber should host a few dedicated servers

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat PC Wishlist' started by zarakon, December 18, 2010.

1. zarakon

zarakon Active Member

Yep
  2. neutrino

neutrino low mass particle Uber Employee

3. Im Hudson

Im Hudson New Member

4. Morteo

Morteo New Member

Go RITA Dedicated Server!
  5. Warskull

Warskull New Member

I think you need a way to stack teams before you can stack them. :p

Doesn't seem to be any way to control who gets on what team yet.
  6. Diablohead

Diablohead New Member

i'm all up for hosting some servers also, it helps now that I have a full time paying job after 2 years :lol:
  7. Lemming

Lemming New Member

Anyone in europe going to host a dedicated server? Playing with 250+ ping gets old fast....
  8. nastjuid

nastjuid New Member

Lemming, when a friend of mine can get out of Japan (all flights are grounded) and back to Brighton, I'm going to convince him to let me run a Dedi there. I'll make the server name obvious for ya :)
  9. Llamatron

Llamatron New Member

There is some EU servers, just got to be a bit lucky finding one with a free spot, and the server browser apparently doesn't display pings properly so if you believe what it says it looks like most servers are in america, asia, or on the moon for a few of them.
  10. Hako

Hako New Member

I'd like some dedicated Blitz servers (For when they work right) because for some reason I can't host and my friends can't host and sometimes we don't feel like busting skulls, just breaking bots. :p
  11. Tomas

Tomas New Member

Another euro player here hoping for some more dedicated servers. There are some decent EU listen servers at times, but I haven't seen any dedicateds that are up for more than an evening or two.

It's not too bad to play with 150-200ms if I just adapt my playstyle to fit. Support is a pretty lagfriendly class, except his shotty. Shoot half dead assa in the face at point blank, receive backgrab.