MNC Community YouTube Channel

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by EnRaG3d PwnY, December 19, 2010.

1. EnRaG3d PwnY

EnRaG3d PwnY New Member

Anyone who has a capture card know that CoD dominates YouTube in terms of views,
    but I personally feel that MNC is a better game and deserves more recognition. Unfortunately, none of the great MNC players have many subscribers, so I think we should make a community channel and combine everyone's efforts to convert more CoD players to MNC.

I've already made a channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/MNCCommunity

Another problem I've noticed is that some MNC players don't know how to render commentaries. I have experience with Sony Vegas, so I can help people with their editing problems. I am willing to take gameplay from anyone, as long as it is good.

So...what do you guys think of this idea? Also, if a channel like this already exists, please let me know.
  2. Im Hudson

Im Hudson New Member

This is a fantastic idea. Would you consider allowing interested uploaders access to the account? I upload videos semi-regularly and would have zero problem uploading them to two accounts in an effort to give this game more exposure.

I currently post on my own channel for gameplay, and on Team Oxyteam's channel for machinima filmmaking projects. Both can be found in my signature.
  3. EnRaG3d PwnY

EnRaG3d PwnY New Member

Right now, I don't want to give the password out in fear of being hacked, but once the channel is more established, I will give the password to people that I trust.
  4. XENONOX

XENONOX New Member

Check the videos in my sig and tell me if those are acceptable to you.

Amen.
  5. EnRaG3d PwnY

EnRaG3d PwnY New Member

Those videos are definitely good enough. Would you guys rather send me videos via zshare or dropbox?
  6. Shammas

Shammas New Member

Could you show me how to send you videos?
  7. EnRaG3d PwnY

EnRaG3d PwnY New Member

To send videos:
    1. Go to zshare.net
    2. Upload your video
    3. PM me the "direct link" that appears after the upload.

This only works for standard definition videos or short HD videos because there is a 500MB limit. I'm trying to figure out how to use dropbox. If someone could explain it to me, I'd appreciate it.
  8. grindout

grindout Member

filefront.com

you can upload videos, and people can then download the videos

I win! ;)
  9. EnRaG3d PwnY

EnRaG3d PwnY New Member

OK, I know how to use dropbox now. If you want to upload to the channel, go to http://www.dropbox.com. Download it and send me your email either by PM or XBL. My GT is EnRaG3d PwnY.
  10. XENONOX

XENONOX New Member

I can upload videos over 15 minutes and I have videos over 15 minutes.

Can you upload over 15 minutes videos?

Amen.
  11. EnRaG3d PwnY

EnRaG3d PwnY New Member

I can't upload over 15 mins, but if u send me a video longer than 15 mins I'll cut it into parts for you.
  12. XENONOX

XENONOX New Member

Sounds good.

I've already setup an account and I will have 3 videos on the account for you to download and play around with and, well, do commentary on.

They're currently sync'ing so it may take an hour at most I'd say.

Good luck and I would like to see the results and hopefully this may make a change in things.

Amen.
  13. Jraw20

Jraw20 New Member

I agree this is a great idea. I have already started uploading footage, but I am editing them as well. But I don't mind contributing to the community page. Once I finish my entry videos for Smedley's Medley contest, I will have some vids to post :D

Edit: I will also upload some unedited footage for you to play with so I can see what you do with it :D
  14. EnRaG3d PwnY

EnRaG3d PwnY New Member

Once you give me your email, you have to go to dropbox.com and accept the invite for a shared folder.
  15. The Teominator

The Teominator New Member

Hudson. Make an MNC commercial with OXYTEAM. Nuff said. :)
  16. Im Hudson

Im Hudson New Member

We might do one advertising our dedicated server when we get it up. Oxyteam is pretty tired of community destroying, and allowing dedicated servers with decent admin control would solve so many problems with mnc's matchmaking system on xbl.
  17. The Teominator

The Teominator New Member

Is Oxyteam completly moving over to the PC? If so, I wont be able to play with you guys and gals for a while. Got some stuff to fix before I'd be able to play the the steam (Oxy)Team.
  18. Im Hudson

Im Hudson New Member

No. In fact, I've only talked to greg and billy about if they are moving over. I've had my eye on building a gaming pc for awhile, and this development has put it over the edge.

We are not quite sure what will happen to the structure of Oxyteam once we cross platform. We will continue to play on the 360 though.
  19. EnRaG3d PwnY

EnRaG3d PwnY New Member

Did anyone else get dropbox?
  20. EnRaG3d PwnY

EnRaG3d PwnY New Member