MNC Assassin Montage video

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat PC Discussion' started by kristina718, December 19, 2010.

1. kristina718

kristina718 New Member

2. Grec

Grec New Member

How cute.

Well I guess it's OK for your first time playing, but you got some serious flaws here.

Always back grapple and lunge if you're going for a pro kill.
    Never run around unclocked in the enemy's base missing grapples.
    Watch were you Smoke Bomb jump, you can just bounce back down and you'll get pwnzor.
  3. kristina718

kristina718 New Member

Thankies for the info, most of the time grapples missed cause of lag since most servers lag badly.. but the times i played i tried to record it ^.^ Most of the time i get the grapple but still setting sensativity to :p but thankies for all the help and yea once i figure out the maps to i will know where to smoke bomb jump :p.
  4. Grec

Grec New Member

Happy to help, hope you have fun with MNC.
  5. kristina718

kristina718 New Member

Even with all the issues.. with the pc version.. its still one of the best games i've played in a long time. The reason mostly is its not a sequel ... I'm tired of seeing 3, 4, 7 , 8 of the game game * cough * cod black ops * witch ironicly is horrible on the pc, so many issues. I hope this game is one of the many new innovative and great pc games of 2011 ^.^. I love this game and would recommended to anyone, even with it being so buggy with servers in beta I still have had more fun in this game then any other in a long time ( apb i had alot of fun in but that game died :( ).
  6. Grec

Grec New Member

Well it's already one of the great and many innovative games on the 360 so...
  7. kristina718

kristina718 New Member

Even if it was started on 360 im still mad at consoles.. they are holding back pcs and all the kids with parents with money who use the video games as a babysitter are buying them everything they ask for.. So we are getting crappy games especially crappy ports to the PC witch consoles may say is a good game pc gamers hate it.. This is one of the few games that i would not call a port since they know pc gamers ask more from there games such as dedicated servers, mod tools, and map tools :p. I'm really happy to see this company really understand that ^.^.

Not trying to say the 360 is bad its just the 360 has screwed up a lot of games on pc cause thats the system developers seem to only care about ^.^. 2011 will change it though cause a lot of pc exclusives and mmos coming out, I cant wait to see battlefield 3 its going back to pc exclusive and back to the old big maps how battlefield games should be :p.
  8. Grec

Grec New Member

I kinda envy you, I'm stuck with a shitty linux that crashes whenever I try to watch a video for more then 3 minutes.
  9. Rannek17

Rannek17 New Member

how is this game innovative? everything in it has been done to death already.
  10. OmgItsMe

OmgItsMe New Member

I know you! Or at least, I was ganked by you. A lot. You and FuriousKitty gave me an absolutely hellacious time on my very first match. It seemed every time I came out of cloak, one of you was there to get me. I remember once, after I had finally managed to grapple one of YOU instead of vice-versa, the other one was there to grab me as soon as my animation had finished.

Oh well, at least I wasn't one of the kills in your fun little video!
  11. kristina718

kristina718 New Member

Kitty is a friend of mine and we are on skype together when we play that might be why ^.^.
  12. Whiterosa

Whiterosa New Member

xD! yes i remember you omg, you were a very fun person to.. torture :D, btw this is FuriousKitty
  13. OmgItsMe

OmgItsMe New Member

I figured it had to be something like that since you two were never very far apart. Every time I tried to stop one of you, the other was always right there to get me. I've gotten better though. I even figured out you can lunge.

Also, hello up there FuriousKitty :)
  14. Grec

Grec New Member

You guys remind me of when I started out. I played as a Assassin and followed my friend. Ammomule felt like a JUNGLE, then I realized the maps were symetrical.