Testing Dedicated Server

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat PC Discussion' started by silience, December 19, 2010.

1. silience

silience New Member

I made a dedicated server for a test and it crashed. I've seen servers with names "crash free" etc..etc.. I would like to help the community and host a dedicated server. So what is the solution to fix this crash that they are claiming? Also if someone joins the dedicated server and game play is not fun let me know so I cease attempting to host. Feedback is appreciated. Also any tips on how to better host the server.

-=- Silience -=-
  2. faits

faits New Member

The only servers that are crash free right now are being run by uber, since they're running a build with the new patch applied. Once we get the patch we'll be able to host our own (relatively) crash free servers.
  3. SingularityGaming

SingularityGaming New Member

SG Server is currently crash free as well.
  4. silience

silience New Member

Would ya mind posting the fix so I can help provide a server or others can?
  5. SingularityGaming

SingularityGaming New Member

Currently still under development and what-not. Official patch should be coming soon.
  6. silience

silience New Member

Testing Dedicated Server again, Feedback would be appreciated for any who have played. If the server is laggy I'll take it down and see about how to fix it. But need feedback to know.
  7. silience

silience New Member

Unshameful bump hoping for feedback.
  8. silience

silience New Member

Dedicated Server is down for now. I'm playing FFXIV and do not know if it would lag the server. If someone will volunteer to join server when I create it and tell me if there is lag after playing for awhile that'd be great. Then I could run the server while playing other games.

-=- Silience -=-
  9. silience

silience New Member

I'm curious so the dedicated server is up right now, but I'm also playing FFXIV if anyone can send me a PM or respond here if this is causing the server to lag.