Support Time.

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by lesezry, December 15, 2012.

1. lesezry

lesezry New Member

Who is the best support (using the shotgun) in the game?, I think I'd like in the top 10 (or 20), wondering if some of you guys know about me.

Attached Files:

2. buffacumber

buffacumber Member

So you took the time to take a camera phone picture of a game you probably double overdosed against a bunch of randoms?

Sorry, I don't care about who's top 10 or 20 ( :roll: ) of anything.

Also :lol: at you dying 5 times against some nobodies.
  3. teapot

teapot Post Master General

unfortunately these forums are pretty dead so you can't expect many responses. If the forums were still active you would mostly get responses like buffacumbers, except many of us will tell you to try that in a private match (skilled players) with juice buying off.

If you like this game but also like competitive gaming, you joined at the wrong time. I'd say private matches are officially dead, and most of the skilled players moved on.
  4. aflyingtaco

aflyingtaco Member

^ This guy is bad, ignore him
  5. buffacumber

buffacumber Member

I am pretty awful. Whoever called Feedle "The Worst Jackbot" was way off. Dude a'int got nothin' on me!
  6. teapot

teapot Post Master General

I think there are still a couple thousand weekly players
  7. buffacumber

buffacumber Member

I've never had trouble getting into any games. Even if it makes me host or I nab host it still takes less then 5 minutes every time to get at least 6 players in a lobby and it normally stays full. People like to think the game is dead, but it's really just the private scene that's gone (For better or worse I guess)
  8. feedle

feedle Post Master General

i still play and ive been training a few people
    also been practicing different classes and different builds and figuring out some new things
  9. RandomToon

RandomToon Well-Known Member

No, I have never heard of you. I have never heard of anyone in that entire game with the exception of one guy on your team, and he isn't very good.

Top supports with shotgun?
    In no particular order, and an incomplete list;
    PeachyPony, Shammas, Gunked, Gemicide, Headcase, Skill, Chron.
    Like I said though, incomplete list as there are lots of people who can use a shotgun - after all, a juiced shotgun will decimate anyone who is in range without too much effort so it is not really much of a challenge.

GG though, nice numbers.
  10. De Troll

De Troll New Member

You guys just don't stack up to Melissious.
  11. feedle

feedle Post Master General

depends if its her or her fiance playing for her
    same thing with rpw... keep raping him and knives takes over his controller and hes sniper all of the sudden.. lol