Xbox MNC far from dead!

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by Saint Mudknot, October 12, 2012.

1. igotbannedagain

igotbannedagain New Member

Yeah, no thanks.

I'm good with how it is now - aside from the amount of players, of course.

By the way, did anyone from the Xbox community know that CoolHandL00t is an amateur rapper from Canada? It's true! On rare occasion, you will hear him droppin' funky-dope rhymes about Monday Night Combat into his mic when he forgets to hit the mute button.

Just a tidbit I thought worth sharing.

Peace.
  2. DeadStretch

DeadStretch Post Master General

That's amazing Jon! PLease do tell me more?
  3. AraxisHT

AraxisHT Active Member

[​IMG]

Regardless, I actually came to spread hope for those fans of the baby version of MNC. While your chance of getting more MNC for Xbox 360 is nonexistent, I wouldn't be surprised to see (S)MNC content headed to consoles late next year.

You see, along with the WiiU, Nintendo launched a new digital marketplace. According to various reports from devs saying that the new marketplace policies are fair and easy to work with. This means that Sony and Microsoft will have to adjust their policies with their upcoming consoles (generally expected to be available for Christmas 2013, Sony confirmed, Microsoft rumored) to remain competitive in the field of digital distribution. This, in turn means that many of the larger barriers to (S)MNC's presence on the lesser platforms will likely be lessened or removed entirely. Fewer obstacles means increased chances of it happening. While it's far from a sure thing (and even a strong chance), your first and best chance at seeing Uber release anything on something other than the PC (and maybe iOS) won't be till winter 2013.
  4. teapot

teapot Post Master General

The game looked like it sucked, I can only imagine how much it will suck on console.

There is another thread here called design mnc 2, because that's what most of us want. We want a true sequel to MNC, not SMNC.

I have no way of backing this up but I'm going to make this claim anyway. MNC on console was more successful than MNC on PC, and SMNC on PC. Maybe it was meant for PC, but it sure didn't show.
  5. Cerilium

Cerilium Active Member

Don't hate a game if you haven't tried it.

I would also find it hard to believe if you say you've tried it as you just said "The game looked like it sucked."
  6. teapot

teapot Post Master General

Why can't I think a game looks like it sucks? SMNC looked like it sucked compared to MNC. It's barely the same game in my eyes. I've watched top players streams, who happened to stream in MNC too. They just don't look like they play the same, and lots of people claim they don't.

I never claimed I did play SMNC. Go through my other posts if you really want and you can see I've said that a couple of times at least.
  7. PlumbumTheEpic

PlumbumTheEpic New Member

I thought SMNC looked like it sucked too... Then I played it and my doubts were allayed.

Appearances can be deceiving my friend. Or if you'd prefer, "don't knock it 'til you've tried it."
  8. Cerilium

Cerilium Active Member

What do you expect?

The game has a different play style so how can you play the same...

I never said you had tried it or claimed you had, I just said it would be hard to believe if you did say it.
  9. bluntkingmcpussy

bluntkingmcpussy Member

I've played both, and SMNC chugs penises compared to Xbox MNC.

And this game definitely has a good 7-8 years left before it keels over and dies.
  10. igotbannedagain

igotbannedagain New Member

This guy.
  11. ZOoo00OOm

ZOoo00OOm New Member

Look at