Monday Night Combat BETA Official Issue/Bug/Support

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat PC Feedback and Issues' started by XShadowStormX, December 16, 2010.

1. Pikamander2

Pikamander2 New Member

The game crashes at startup when I try to play it in Windowed mode.

I'm using Vista 64, if that matters.
  2. Bobthecatlol

Bobthecatlol New Member

Assassin Freeze Glitch

[​IMG]

I was in the enemy base near the money ball and suddenly my Assassin froze. I had 0 health and couldn't be killed but I was frozen in place. I was still able to use my attacks and switch between items. Also enemy team members repeatedly tried to kill me but couldn't and it wasn't lagging either.
  3. Asheme

Asheme New Member

Tank Freezing

Not sure what triggers it exactly, but there will be times when (playing as a Tank ldo) that I can't move. Using the spin attack will allow my character to move again, but I haven't found any other workaround. I'll try to note any specific triggers if it keeps happening (happened three times in about four hours last night).
  4. Ian

Ian New Member

Good lord, it's infected the PC version as well :shock:
  5. The Az

The Az New Member

i second that. happens to me too. sucks cause its the lowest ping server for me :cry:
  6. SvartfaR

SvartfaR Member

Ok, when i host a game it runs great for a few minutes, then I my character freezes and I can't move, shooting or change weapon, or upgrade and so on, only watching the other guys playing. A few seconds later the game crashes.
    When I joining another game it crashes after a few minutes, too. I think not only me has this problem.

Attached Files:

7. Col_Jessep

Col_Jessep Moderator Alumni

Same happened to me in the first Crossfire match. I wasn't hosting though. I'll try again.

PS: Second server worked for one game, crashed after 3 minutes into the second.
  8. UberTOad

UberTOad New Member

i have the same problem in game ..after patch
  9. Spooky2

Spooky2 New Member

I've been playing the beta since it was released Thursday. Last night I got up to level 30, with 4 custom classes unlocked. Today I notice steam says I downloaded one item for MNC. When I start the game, it takes me to the tutorial, I leave the tutorial and see that I'm now listed as level 0 with no custom classes unlocked, but my lifetime cash earned is still 115,000ish, remaining cash is is whatever is leftover from buying 4 custom classes. My crossfire stats and history unlocks are all still there.

So the game has reset my level and I lost all of my purchased custom classes. Quite a showstopper. :(

I tried joining some multiplayer games, but it crashed everytime, even after a reboot.

Other noted issues:
    Server Browser: Open column appears to be how many open slots are left on the server, but the numbers listed vary from 64 going down to -90. Hard to tell what server really has openings.
    When joining some servers, the connection seems to hang instead of immediately going to the splash/load screen. If I don't actually try joining another server, about five minutes later I'll get a message that I couldn't connect. Very long time out.
    In game: I noticed sometimes buzzer bots have a pathing problem and will be stuck flying into the side of wall.
    Creating a Game: the few times I tried creating a blitz game, it crashes shortly after the game starts, so I'm guessing when another player joins is when it dies.

I did port forward my router to the MNC and Steam ports per the first post.

System Specs (I built this box a few months back, runs Team Fortress 2, Starcraft 2, etc. very well - no overclocking)
    CPU: Intel i7 930 quad core@2.8GHz (8 Virtual Cores)
    Mobo: Asus Sabertooth x58
    RAM: 6GB (3x2GB) Corsair TR3X6G1600C8 G: 8-8-8-24 Timing
    GPU: Msi 725MHz Core Nvidia GTX 460 w/1GB VRAM
    Hard Drive: Samsung Spinpoint F3 1TB - 32MB Cache, 7200rpm

Overall, I really like the gameplay.
  10. faits

faits New Member

This is still early beta, and everything is getting reset at the end of the beta anyway. Not that big a deal.
  11. Spooky2

Spooky2 New Member

I know there will be a reset, I'm not worried about that. The bug where your four custom classes disappear, yet your spent money is the same as if you spent it on four customs is a major issue. I can't rebuy the four customs back.
  12. verden

verden New Member

Didn't notice anyone mentioning this bug, but don't kill me if they did.

When changing your sensitivity to the lowest, it reverses both the y and x axis. Almost felt like I dragged it too far.

Side note: Would be lovely to make the sensitivity lower like before the update, can't hit anything with my sniper now :(
  13. LennardF1989

LennardF1989 Uber Contractor

Yea, due to various crashes I had with my server my 3 custom classes also dissappeared, yet, I did pay money for them. After I could only unlock the first one again it crashed again and I also lost that one... :(
  14. Lemming

Lemming New Member

Had this one too, waiting around ingame long enough sometimes leads to a sudden loading screen followed (eventually...) by a lost connection to host error
  15. Gary the Llama

Gary the Llama New Member

It seems that since this morning's patch, it crashes to desktop any time I join a single player game, multiplayer sgame, or try to start my own server.

Let me know if there's a log I can send somewhere or any other information I can give.

Windows 7 Ultimate 32-bit
    GeForce 8800 GTS (768MB)
    AMD Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core 6000+
    2GB RAM

Edit: I restarted Steam, no help. I launched directly from the folder with admin settings, no help. I have no idea how to change the language setting.
  16. XShadowStormX

XShadowStormX New Member

We are in currently working to address the issue from this mornings patch. Stay tuned.
  17. Gary the Llama

Gary the Llama New Member

Excellent. Can't wait to play some more. The few minutes I played were great.
  18. brockosaurus

brockosaurus New Member

Thanks for the update and for working to fix it even on a Saturday. Shows a lot :)

Just happened: I sniped a deployed Gunner (with the glass head protector) in the face, and it registered as a headshot and killed him :?
  19. verden

verden New Member

@brockosaurus:

Yes, I've done the exact same, several times. :S
  20. Stylus

Stylus New Member

So are you guys working on the problem with windows 7 x64 users having these crashes when we launch the game?