What games to play while waiting?

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by ObiFett, July 26, 2010.

1. cazoofoo

cazoofoo New Member

Yeah i played LoL for a while but sadly i felt they community dissintergrated into a blubbering mass of troll's and haters so I left a game i wasn't even that good at, although i'm totally obsessing over Team Fortress 2, fallout 3, and even a little mass effect 2.

ooh! I feel like a kid in a games shop :D
  2. Gentleman

Gentleman New Member

Yeah most of us feel like a little kid at times. Even I myself, prefer chocolate milkshake as my all time favourite drink.

On relation to the topic and above statement, I cashed out and bought LEGO Star Wars: The Complete Saga from Games on Demand to play in the meantime. Who says you have to be a kid to enjoy a LEGO game?
  3. l3g1t

l3g1t Member

I say so!

I was playing LEGO Batman, it was fun for awhile but then I just couldn't bring myself to play it anymore. On the other hand, I hear LEGO Starwars is better than LEGO Batman.
  4. Sm1tty Sm1t

Sm1tty Sm1t New Member

Lego Batman is the WORST of the series. IMHO, the rundown goes:

Lego Harry Potter
    Lego Star Wars (both)
    Lego Indiana Jones (both)
    Lego Batman
  5. Gentleman

Gentleman New Member

Whatwhatwhatwhat WHAT?

Are you kidding me? LEGO Batman is great! Definitely my second favourite. Since I got 1000/1000 Gamerscore on it. n_n

I haven't played LEGO Indiana Jones yet, only the demo. I NEED to get LEGO Harry Potter, I WANT IT!
  6. cazoofoo

cazoofoo New Member

Oooh, I got Lego Indiana Jones and Kung Fu panda as a bundle with my x-box, now my gamertag is stuck with the "first-level achievement" curse of embaressment forever... *sigh* :?

(but between you and me Lego Batman FTW)
  7. Brian And3rson

Brian And3rson New Member

lmao same here. i got the first level achivement in kung fu panda, never played it again. i didnt even put indiana jones in my xbox. i should have played indiana jones instead, in hind sight. omg... kung fu panda is such a bad game...
  8. Sm1tty Sm1t

Sm1tty Sm1t New Member

I thought Kung Fu Panda was fun!

Also, I hate hate hate Lego Batman. Currently trying to get my 1000gs so I can sell the cursed thing. Harry Potter is GREAT -- rented it, havent beat it yet.
  9. Sengoku no Maou

Sengoku no Maou New Member

I'm going through Phantasy Star Universe again while I wait.
  10. Someone9999

Someone9999 New Member

That was such a great game, except for the monthly subscription.

I'm currently trying out Leauge of Legends (haven't played it before today). So far it seems like a clone of dota.
  11. TheJustinIsALie

TheJustinIsALie New Member

LoL was created by the guys who made DotA right? So it's a clone on purpose.
  12. broncoburns

broncoburns New Member

Yeah, I think they call games like that "spiritual successors".
  13. Someone9999

Someone9999 New Member

That would explain a LOT! I was wondering how they got away with being so close to dota.
    :idea: just came on for me!
  14. scathis

scathis Arbiter of Awesome Uber Alumni

Some of us here were the ones that did Demigod...
  15. Arbita

Arbita New Member

TF2 and Red Dead, along with DQIX for my DS, and a used copy of Okami I found for PS2.
  16. cazoofoo

cazoofoo New Member

Oh really?
    I heard that game died... A horrific.... slow... death...
    Must be sad to see a game you put so much work into slowly be destroyed by piracy and failure... Sorry I decided to be a douche today :twisted:
  17. scathis

scathis Arbiter of Awesome Uber Alumni

O and I left to go start Uber and work on MNC before Demigod was finished. A different set of leads finished that project.
  18. Oscar Oli

Oscar Oli New Member

DeathSpank and Dragon Age.
  19. legofreak11

legofreak11 New Member

if you want to get in the mood that this game will set then play Minions or League of Legends or DotA
  20. Banditz

Banditz New Member

Ive been trying to get into LoL, but its pretty intimidating. I dont usually play rts games, and i never player DotA, so finding a character to fit my playstyle seems impossible. Besides that, ive only played like, two games so far. I wish you didnt have to have 4 players in practice mode so i could just learn to play against bots, instead of constantly apologizing for screwing upto my team.