Anti-PC MNC player

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat PC Discussion' started by hellkingcqh, December 17, 2010.

1. hellkingcqh

hellkingcqh New Member

I challenge all you new noobs of the pc vr to buy the xbox 360 vr. and take us on so we can see who is better. Also uber you need to find a way to link the 2 so that it makes the game a bigger community and not hate each other like i do now.
  2. Polynomial

Polynomial Moderator Alumni

RAWR DEATH TO THE CONSOLE PLAYERS.
  3. sunnydove

sunnydove Member

Blargh, mah console is better than urs! :x

But to address your thread seriously, please drop the whole console war nonsense. The reality is simply that there are good and bad players on all platforms. There is no sense in arguing over which platform is best. Let's all just have fun, m'kay?
  4. DvineInterventN

DvineInterventN New Member

Hmm. I play both and am fairly good at both. What happens now?
  5. PKC

PKC New Member

Sorry, I dont play on the kids platforms.
  6. TheJustinIsALie

TheJustinIsALie New Member

Your making an idiot out of yourself for no reason, Just play your Xbox.
  7. Xx Tikki xX

Xx Tikki xX New Member

buy a wired controller, then go on PC and still try and compete when they get used to the game.....im already gettin used to it after not playing any pc for months and god is it better!
  8. SHOW YOUR HEART

SHOW YOUR HEART New Member

Why don't YOU go buy yourself the PC version and play THEM on there and see who is better?
  9. Torinir

Torinir New Member

u mad, brah
  10. Ferocity

Ferocity New Member

Not to add more fuel to the fire.

But wouldn't be more natural for you to buy it for PC and get a console controller for it?
    As we on the PC is used to Mouse and Keyboard it would give us a hard time to suddenly use a Xbox controller.
  11. BulletMagnet

BulletMagnet Post Master General

No, we can never has an idea that makes sense.

It's patently an absurd idea because he already has a computer (how else could he have posted) with an Internet connection.
  12. Hako

Hako New Member

I'm pretty sure posts like the OP are against the rules... :p

But I play both console and PC, so I could probably floor the OP. Switching between both control styles isn't hard, and I'm sure any PC player could adapt.
  13. Ferocity

Ferocity New Member

Sure. everyone can switch from PC to consol if they like to. But if he thinks that our two day experience of MNC with Keyboard and Mouse can match his half year experience with MNC on Xbox + other games he have played before that and then wants us to buy MNC on Xbox ( i don't even have a xbox!) and then play against him with a Xbox controller... And thats how he think is fair to comparing "skills"

Its like playing Football (not soccer) with a group of toddlers who barely have power enough to lift the ball. (exageration ftw)

Heck no. if he wants to challange someone he can buy the PC version and get a xbox controller for it. Then we can use what we are used to play with and he can use what he is used with. :p
  14. Hako

Hako New Member

I'm just saying that the transition isn't really that difficult. A day or two on the console for a PC player and I'm sure they'd be fine. Same with controller to PC, though getting used to the extra buttons might be a little hard.

He can challenge us all he wants, though, but I doubt anyone will deem him worth the effort. :lol:
  15. Polynomial

Polynomial Moderator Alumni

16. Haxim

Haxim Member

It has also been scientifically proven that your input method has no bearing on how much fun you have when playing a particular game.
  17. matt

matt Uber Alumni

You're an idiot. A lot of us now PC players actually played the XBLA version, and most likely owned you quite a bit.

If you had any common sense you would realise Microsoft wouldn't allow Xbox live cross with the steam platform, hell the cancelled their plans for Xbox Live with Windows Live due to the PC users have a crazy advantage.

All you have accomplished with this post is to make you look like a complete douche, gj.

It's idiots like you that I wish never played MNC, you give the community a bad name.
  18. Intricasm

Intricasm New Member

Luckily there's only like 3 of them left.
  19. Torinir

Torinir New Member

Sadly, the countless other fanboys from other XBL games would rally to the cause if they felt their epeen was in jeopardy.
  20. o

o Head Honcho Official PA

For the record, here at Uber we have a variety of gamers. Some would describe themselves as primarily console, some primarily PC, some even primarily mobile! While we test internally we have some players playing mouse+keyboard and some using the 360 controller for windows.

Pick your platform.

Pick your control style.

Play and have fun.