I want to apologize

Discussion in 'Unrelated Discussion' started by freshfuhrer, November 27, 2012.

1. freshfuhrer

freshfuhrer New Member

I have been immature since I began to play this game. Truth be told, it was the first game I ever used a microphone on and basically the first where I was ever in a tight-knit community. I didn't appreciate everything Uber has done, and I've been thinking about this for a while. I want to make a humble apology to few people, as well as thank some others -- Some of them may not be around, but hey, maybe this will circle around to them.

Eka.
    I have made a few posts on here that I regret. I'm sorry for being such a pompous *** and arguing over somethings (namely balance) that I knew and still don't know anything about. You have been so kind to me and all of the community, and I really didn't show any appreciation for that. You and all of Uber are some of the kindest, most sincere developers that I have ever had the pleasure of knowing.

Leonard.
    I'm sorry for not showing any humility when I was 'volunteering' help at the Bugs/Issues board when it was kind of still a big deal. In reality, we all know I was just copy-pasting help that I didn't come up with, you knew what you were talking about and I literally never showed any knowledge of the subject(s). I respect you, and I'm sorry.

Tib.
    You got me into the game, you taught me a lot and really helped my find my place. I never properly thanked you for that, so thanks. Also thanks for being such a great guy.

Mumble-goers.
    Sorry for being so obnoxious. I talked a lot, and I was rude. I wasn't friendly more than half of the time and I don't deserve the kindness and generousness that was given to me by you guys and the community as a whole anyways.

Welp. That's that.
  2. ZOoo00OOm

ZOoo00OOm New Member

You leavin' or somethin'?
  3. thetrollingking

thetrollingking New Member

It's been a long time, fresh fuhrer. Too long.
  4. HiipFire

HiipFire Active Member

Hey man, how's it going?
    Haven't seen/talked to you in a while.
  5. LennardF1989

LennardF1989 Uber Contractor

Wut? Dude, it's cool, lol. If I fell over everything the internet does I would be in bed crying all day xD Apologies taken though, if you never ever forget my name is Lennard, not Leonard :3
  6. emb4

emb4 Active Member