Introduce yourself..

Discussion in 'Uber Entertainment Discussion' started by Ekanaut, April 18, 2010.

1. XxXMullin13XxX

XxXMullin13XxX New Member

2nd my friend im Irish were are you from Im from Tyrone in Northen Ireland

And smitty you could also say you are ginger and you own a lepreuchan. I already own 5 LOL
  2. Ian

Ian New Member

Well, that's Northern Ireland ;)

I'm hopefully the first person from the Republic :D
  3. XxXMullin13XxX

Good point but I consider myself Irish anyway
  4. Sm1tty Sm1t

Sm1tty Sm1t New Member

If that was true you'd have referred to yourself as "me'self" right?
  5. XxXMullin13XxX

Damn I've been caught out
  6. cazoofoo

cazoofoo New Member

Quick! your can redeem you'r self! answer carefully: ARE YOU GINGER?!?!
  7. XxXMullin13XxX

No but I do play gaelic for my club team
  8. cazoofoo

cazoofoo New Member

Eh, fair one... aww its kind of cute watching Ireland from England, your like a little pubescent child all ginger and freckly and not quit sure what's going on with itself... Sorry for the mildly xenophobic joke :|
  9. XxXMullin13XxX

It's ok you don't need to apologise we get that all the time well anyway I do
  10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sup everyone im Sub
  11. Sm1tty Sm1t

Sm1tty Sm1t New Member

sup sub, I'm Sm1tty.
  12. drunkdriver23

drunkdriver23 New Member

What's up everyone I'm drunkdriver23

I am a console gamer and a big xbox fanboy. I have played a few pc games but not many. I also really enjoy cooking and plan on a career in culinary arts. I am only a Jr. in high school so I still have a couple years 2 choose my career.
  13. X tweaker IGC

X tweaker IGC New Member

Hi my names Gavin and ive been waiting for this game for about 3 weeks and have the microsoft points. IM A XBOX PLAYER. pc games r 2... buggy and hard 2 deal with. and my fav games r halo/ left 4 dead2 and team fortress 2.

U guys buying game of release add me X TWEAKER IGC!!!
  14. JJ2000

JJ2000 New Member

Hey im Jaylen...just call me Jay...or JJ,
    I dont really have a career since im just now entering High-School,but i am a major gamer looking forward to Monday Night Combat :mrgreen: If anyone wants to play sometime add me on XBL(Smoke M3 Raw)
  15. AAA

AAA New Member

Hmmmm... Never noticed this thread... OKAY THEN!

I'm Psychotyme. I used to be a member of Soul Eater Fansubs, so if any old members see this, wassup. I am 21, and engaged to the most beautiful woman on earth. I'm a pretty decent gamer, and usually play a sniper. I'm a pretty decent guy, and love playing new people. I'm new to the forums still, but hope to make a few friends. I also hope to make friends with some of the devs (Eka and Scathis seem pretty cool) and then beat them at their own game! ;P
  16. Sakori

Sakori New Member

I'm Sakori, lurked about the forums for a while but figured it was finally time to make an account.

Its lovely to meet you all.

I'm 19 years old, live in the 'lovely' country of England, though I'm currently on holiday in Denmark. thankfully, my xbox is with me so I'll still be able to play yuou all when MNC comes out on wednesday :)
  17. nyx

nyx Moderator Alumni

Welcome new members!
  18. broncoburns

broncoburns New Member

Everyone watch out for Nyx. She wields a mighty banhammer that has been severely starved for a while! BTW Nyx you may need to step up your game; I'm catching you in post count! :p
  19. nyx

nyx Moderator Alumni

haha :)

I would have more posts, but I can only get to the forum via iPhone whilst at work because the block all the good stuff. Don't worry, I lurk mostly anyway, waiting in the bushes to ambush anyone who steps out of line.
  20. broncoburns

broncoburns New Member

I kinda wish they were more restrictive with the internet at my work cuz I find it awfully hard to stay on task some days. I know you probably can't disclose such uber secret details, but I'm gonna ask anyway: You currently applying your UI skills to the online store?

Well hopefully you will get to keep your rusty but trusty banham sheathed for a while yet.