H&S vs The World

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 Clans, Team, and Tournamen' started by woyldman, October 24, 2012.

1. woyldman

woyldman New Member

2. De Troll

De Troll New Member

Are you implying that we teach people in the meantime? I'd love to if so, but every time we try this no one commits.
  3. woyldman

woyldman New Member

Yeah I'd like to help out with Gunner and Support. Don't mind who we teach, but I was thinking like the people who are usually 4th-8th round pick (no offence to anyone). That way when Jeff gets back we'll have lots of good players to challenge you guys :D I guess we could also try to bring in new players from pub matches if that's what you mean. That would probably be harder, but we really do need more players for PM's...
  4. De Troll

De Troll New Member

That's a good idea, but I think individual classes aren't really that much of a focus. I'd rather show players in your range how to work together and really understand what it takes to win. For example, instead of teaching someone how to play gunner in private matches, teaching them how to win with your team against the other team on gunner.
  5. woyldman

woyldman New Member

Sure that works too. The only problem with that is it will probably just be you and Chron teaching us how to work together, so if you're both off then that sucks. Should be good though :)
  6. thegemicide

thegemicide Active Member

I could do with some tips and tricks plz gents so sign me up and invite whenever u see me on :p
  7. teapot

teapot Post Master General

finally got power back so I'm ready to do this whenever.
  8. woyldman

woyldman New Member

Okay, just need answers off the other four, but I doubt this'll happen with Halo 4 coming out tomorrow.
  9. joker

joker Active Member

watched a bunch of the fall championship which had the halo 4 pre release tourney, cant wait for it. but yeah the interest and push for this is just about dead. il still be willing to should the opportunity arise but i wont be the one pushing for it with other stuff to play
  10. teapot

Yeah I just messaged wildman saying that everyone will be on halo 4, but the interest is there from both teams. If everyone can agree on a date, then I could actually see this happening. Hardest person to get a hold of might be deadpool
  11. atruedeadpoolftw

atruedeadpoolftw Member

'Sup boyo. I be passin' on Halo 4, but AC3 is like crack cocaine. Not that I would know about crack cocaine, but still, you get the idea. As long as I do not have a butt-ton of homework and/or a long lasting rehersal for the play that I'm in, any day should work for me. Obviously weekends are best, though.
  12. SHStiger

SHStiger New Member

I can never tell if you guys are being serious about still playing this game.
  13. teapot

about playing this specific match? or still playing Monday Night Combat?

Halo 4 is out as well as other big games, so it's tough to try and get everyone together. We had a better shot of getting this match started last week, but I lost power for 6 days, and I think Chron and Shammas were effected too.

This may or may not happen, i don't know. I would love to do it though.

For the record, we continued to have private matches up until the hurricane that I know about. So we might not be active anymore, but we were still more active in private matches than the PC community for MNC and SMNC.
  14. woyldman

woyldman New Member

Did a few private matches last night. Might need to teach the newer players how to play properly before it becomes a problem (ball went up because we had an inexperienced assault).
  15. RandomToon

RandomToon Well-Known Member

I have been gone a couple of days (been playing Valkyria Chronicles) but I am about to come back and will show people the ropes if you send me their names. I am debating if I want to get a new capture card and just show people what to do...
  16. De Troll

De Troll New Member

Yep, my lights flickered a bunch.
  17. woyldman

woyldman New Member

LnTc Spartan, LnTc Android, LnTc Shaman and Nate the great
  18. woyldman

woyldman New Member

What's that, there's a new team to challenge H&-

[​IMG]
  19. SHStiger

SHStiger New Member

that people still play MNC

Halo 4 is where it's at (besides the fact that 90% of the maps are atrocious)