1. supremevoid

supremevoid Member

THE NEUTRINO UNIT MOD.
  2. lynxnz

lynxnz Member

a time accelerating device that makes all you units go twice as fast as everyone elses!
  3. uberdestroyer

uberdestroyer New Member

Stargates > Wormholes/FTL-engines

Thats really all I have to say, most of the time I find my idea's a little bit unbalanced, but you just balanced everything, rushing was the biggest problem with the idea but Stargates includes everything I said.
  4. LordQ

LordQ Active Member

Ironically, the OP's idea of being able to throw celestial bodies into a star is a pretty decent idea. I somehow have a feeling though that not all celestial bodies can have that done to them.
  5. eukanuba

eukanuba Well-Known Member

A TIME REVERSING DEVICE THAT MEANS THE WINNER IS THE FIRST ONE TO PUT ALL THEIR ROBOTS BACK IN THEIR FACTORIES.

GALACTIC WAR METAGAME VERSION: WINNER IS THE FIRST ONE TO DEVOLVE TO SINGLE-CELLED LIFE.
  6. eukanuba

THE LIBRARY OF EXISTENTIAL DESPAIR: THE LIBRARY LAUNCHES THE WORKS OF NIHILIST PHILOSOPHERS AND SELECTED PHILIP K **** NOVELS ACROSS THE BATTLEFIELD. ANY ROBOT ENCOUNTERING ONE WILL STOP TO READ IT, SHUDDER VIOLENTLY AT THE SUDDEN REALISATION OF THE FUTILITY OF ITS BEING, AND CURL UP INTO A BALL WHERE IT WILL REMAIN UNTIL ITS TEARS HAVE REDUCED IT TO A PILE OF RUST.

A SUBSCRIPTION SERVICE IS AVAILABLE FOR ROBOTS ON OTHER PLANETS.
  7. zordon

zordon Member

8. crener

crener New Member

I had this idea about the metal planets. they are obviously not natural so what if the player could take it over and one of it's abilities is that it opens up and covers a whole planet. once it has surrounded the planet it can start to eat away at the planet until it is gone. or produce mass amounts of units to swarm down on any players stuck there.
  9. thapear

thapear Member

This would require the metal planets to massively bigger than normal planets, which makes them even more unrealistic. I'm ok with huge metal planets, but not with metal planets which are bigger than normal planets.
    Also, realism aside, I do not like this idea very much as it essentially renders a planet unusable for other players than yourself.
  10. sturm532

sturm532 Member

Unit Types based on the Flea, FLea Types bots ( like the macro flea unit http://units.tauniverse.com/unitPics/1/1428.JPG ....http://units.tauniverse.com/?p=u&v=1428 <= the unit, Macro flea is one of my favorite units ) so more FLea like bots

and a flea collar in diffrent sizes <=http://units.tauniverse.com/unitPics/3/3312.JPG ===http://units.tauniverse.com/?p=u&v=3312 =>

and a bigger brother of the cavedog flea the Fleagoth http://units.tauniverse.com/unitPics/6/6325.JPG the unit http://units.tauniverse.com/?p=u&v=6325

edit::
    There is a artist who made designs for his sci fy world where there where FLea like mecha controlled by humans, they walked on mars ..... wil have to find that artist ( he makes drawings of the models no 3d models sadly )

<====================>

Space ships/ transports that carry large dropships just like in battletech and ocourse the capabillty to carry/build atmossphere/orbital fighters

large unit Dropships ( Dropships that carry large units<maybe mechs or mini experimentals ) or called a Experimental dropship for a heavy invasion force after landfall

GOoFy IdEasS .... I have none now .....

UNit landing launching from orbital body or orbital craft like aka a Meteor with launchtubes and or Unit cannons or other cannons on the bodyshell

CAREBEAR INVASION DROPSHIP ........
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WIth the SOurcecode OF TOTAL ANNIHILATION REleasEad ( IF POssible ) THen What would be possible... new netcode?? INcreased weaponid's increased uniti ids something more ??
  11. FlandersNed

FlandersNed Member

If only.
  12. thechessknight

thechessknight Member

I'd like this list of Uber stuff (see below).

Metal Planets that have...
    Death Star Lasers. Need I say more?

Internal engines that can be powered on. A solid metal planet would smash more than one world before being destroyed. This ability would be good for smaller metal planets.

Internal factories for land, air and hover units. Powered on factories would build at 10x the speed of standard factories and they could be a secondary function of the metal planets. For example the Laser is getting powered by your opponent while you power up the factories and take over the surface of the metal planet.

General Uber stuff...
    Tunneler Missiles. When these missiles make contact with any drill-able substance (except metal) they can drill a tunnel right through allowing you to shoot a hole in your opponents asteroid plans.

Stackable wall sections. Just like the walls on SupCom FA except you can build them on top of each other.
  13. eukanuba

THE TETRIS SATELLITE - THE SATELLITE DROPS IRREGULARLY-SHAPED POLYGONS ONTO YOUR OPPONENT'S BASE. CLICK AND DRAG THE PIECES TO CONNECT UP HIS BUILDINGS IN AN UNINTERRUPTED FASHION. CONNECT UP FOUR BUILDINGS AND... TETRIS! THE BUILDINGS FLASH SEVERAL TIMES AND THEN DISAPPEAR.