The Combat Crew (TCC)

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 Clans, Team, and Tournamen' started by daltoncarl24, December 12, 2010.

1. daltoncarl24

daltoncarl24 New Member

Me and a friend are starting a small clan with good people. We really try to work together as much as we can and don't rage really. All welcome to apply. To join just play a game with us or message me, if we like you then your in. We all go by eastern time, and almost always 1 or 2 of us are one. at 9 - 10pm us 4 play together for a few hours.

Only few rules to join in. :idea:
    - mic
    - 16+
    - team player
    - preferred eastern usa

Leaders:
    DaltonCarl24
    Mikey xPx

Members:
    DonkeyOfDestiny
    Kronic322
    Sunny Dove
    ClearMadman666
    Z00K The CR00K
    The Sweet Lovin
    Jackdastripa
    Jerry Der Chief
    Last edited: December 22, 2010
  2. The Sweet Lovin

The Sweet Lovin New Member

Re: New Small Clan

I'm not the best but I'm a team player and looking for a team to play with. I well with all classes. Gt is the sweet lovin
  3. sunnydove

sunnydove Member

I'm looking for a group to play MNC with regularly. I started playing last week but I'm quickly trying to master the Tank class. Been reading and studying the guides and gameplays of Im Hudson and Shammas. If it matters, my headset is a pair of Astro A-40s. Send me a friend request and give me a shot if you feel inclined.

Gamertag: Sunny Dove
  4. daltoncarl24

daltoncarl24 New Member

if you two are interested send me a friend request and then ill invite you to party when we are playing. which is very often.
  5. GRRRKILL

GRRRKILL New Member

I'd be interested. I'm on Thursday to Saturday all day. Add me GRRRKILL I play gunner or support most of the time.

I just want a large group that sends me invites on occasion. I am a team player and communicate well.
  6. The Sweet Lovin

The Sweet Lovin New Member

kids broke my mic. but i can still listen if you still want me let me know