Report problems concerning Kickstarter Finalization here

Discussion in 'Planetary Annihilation General Discussion' started by Col_Jessep, November 1, 2012.

1. redarrow7216

redarrow7216 Member

fixed it by logging in @ my work.
  2. garat

garat Cat Herder Uber Alumni

Hey guys,

I'll add: If you have general concerns or discussions, please keep them here, but if you're having a specific problem finalizing your pledge, please email us at the address listed on Update #17. We have information coming in on a lot of different vectors at the moment, and will get to them all eventually, but that email address is the way to make sure you get help quickly. Especially for payment processing issues, or errors, don't post here! I don't want you sitting around for days waiting for a response. :)

Thanks!
    - G
  3. gammorin

gammorin New Member

I wonder if it is possible to review what you have finalized after finalizing the pledge. Cant seem to find it :(.
  4. garat

We don't have tools online for that yet. We are working on them, but they're not done yet. But soon(tm)!

-G
  5. doctorzuber

doctorzuber New Member

My one concern here, and it is a minor one, is that when I got my confirmation e-mail it did not list for me exactly what I was getting. I got the initial email. I used your web tool. I selected the rewards I wanted including one that required me sending you more money. (I want to be in the alpha). And I got the email confirming the additional charge.

What I did not get in that email was a list of the finalized rewards. Now, I know the billing is accurate for the right dollar amounts, so I'm not all that worried. But it would have been nice to see there.
  6. KodeIn

KodeIn New Member

I used a combination : First Name "Nickname" Last Name.
    Afaik, brackets used like this : [NAME] are for clans, guilds, etc…

I agree that a complete list of what you'll get (add-ons to existing pledge and content of the pledge itself) would have been welcome.
    I hope they'll let us review the address and some other details before sending the goods. I would be disgusted to loose my physical gifts because I made a mistake while writing my new address.
  7. neroangelo

neroangelo New Member

Great :) , because i was think, the link in the last KS update was to do that, so i was a little surprise when i had see nothing after to click on next xd ; i just hope i didn't do something wrong , because i already do my finalization .
  8. rodabon

rodabon New Member

I wouldn't have known this either if I hadn't needed to adjust the bundle at the top, but the actual contents of what you're getting is listed in the bundle detail. If you delete the bundle and then go to re-add it you will see the list of what you get for each bundle.
  9. Dremux

Dremux New Member

Hello there, I haven't received an email with any information about my fulfillment. I've only received an email telling me that I should have because the had all been sent out. I pledged $40 for the beta access, should I be getting an email telling me where I can go to download the beta? Or am I completely mistaken and is the beta not even close to being up and running.

Sorry if that is the case and I'm just wasting you're time with this post.

Thanks.
  10. brandonpotter

brandonpotter Well-Known Member

We... mean they are nowhere near close to the beta, let alone the Alpha.
  11. Batosai33

Batosai33 New Member

Should I have gotten a confirmation e-mail by now? I pledged at the $50 tier so if e-mails are still going out or if it's not even relevant yet I completely understand, I just don't want it to be months down the line and wonder "hmm, wonder when that e-mail is showing up" only to have someone ask why i didn't ask sooner.

also, minor thing
    strike that, reverse it. lol (alpha>beta>launch)
  12. elexis

elexis Member

Yes, you should have had an email by now. Check spam, and then transaction history just in-case you didn't press ok.
  13. sturm532

sturm532 Member

Hya all
    I pledged and finalised ( still have 20usd to spend ) but atfirst i used my Opera browser but that didn't work so i tried chrome that worked better but i still think that it wasn't oke as i cound't ad a usbgamekey....

so i have a question wich browser should i use INexporer, firefox or chrome or something else?
  14. brandonpotter

brandonpotter Well-Known Member

Firefox doesnt seem to have any problems. use that.
  15. rodabon

rodabon New Member

I also had trouble with Opera (couldn't select the typing fields). I switched to IE and all worked fine.
  16. garat

You need to be at least at the $100 level (or $95 if you were an early bird Kickstarter) to add the USB thumb drive. If you are unable to add it at that, please get in touch via the email address. You should be able to. Well, unless you chose the $140 reward tier. That is another digital only tier.

Regarding browsers, Safari, Firefox, Chrome and IE were all tested heavily. IE had a few issues but those have all since been fixed. Chrome was always the most stable, Safari and Firefox were also both pretty rock solid.
  17. cola_colin

cola_colin Moderator Alumni

concerning browser: Opera didnt work at all for me, the textfields were not focusable, so I could not write in them. Used firefox, which worked fine.
  18. sturm532

sturm532 Member

thanks people much appreciated ....
  19. lime100

lime100 New Member

cant get it done got the email that says finalize my pledge and links me to this page MOD removed
    and when i press next it then sends me to this https://uberent.com/Store/Index after a login.. What to do???????
  20. aterons

aterons New Member

Just quick question, i got the redeme code and all that... but do i get the email when the website/beta... etc is ready ?