After Kickstarter, possible tier upgrade?

Discussion in 'Planetary Annihilation General Discussion' started by EdWood, September 6, 2012.

1. EdWood

EdWood Active Member

Hi Uber,

I just upgraded to a new system...which took all my money. I pledged for PA 50$, but I really wanna get into the Alpha... is there a way I could spent another 50$ next month and become upgraded to the 100$ tier?
  2. hung3r

hung3r New Member

That would intereste me too, is that possible? :)
  3. sturm532

sturm532 Member

it might be possible but i'm not sure your best bet is to email uber entertainment and ask directly if they have plans for that ...

Or you could PM Neutrino( John Mavor )
    You'l be able to find posts of him almost everywhere but their are post's in the top threads of him so you can just click the PM button

I don't know how many PM's he's getting and i don't know if he as a limit on messages

SO you have two options a simple mail( don't know the adress out of my head,found it )
    support@uberent.com
    or a Personal Message to Neutrino or some of the developers you can find ....
  4. Pawz

Pawz Active Member

I'm also not sure if the kickstarter finalization emails have a time limit (yet) so you may just be able to sit on yours for a month :).

I'd ask uber directly though, I'd hate to give you advice contrary to what they want you to do.