Report problems concerning Kickstarter Finalization here

Discussion in 'Planetary Annihilation General Discussion' started by Col_Jessep, November 1, 2012.

1. Col_Jessep

Col_Jessep Moderator Alumni

Welcome to the Uber forum!

If you run into any problems with the finalization of your Planetary Annihilation reward redeeming form, please post here in this thread.

DO NOT post any private information on the forum, INCLUDING the link Uber sent you.
    Information like your email address, real name, key, order ID... doesn't belong on the public forum!

This thread is meant to report general problems like: "I can't select my country" and similar. If you have a question related to your key/ ID /money transfer... please email:

pakickstarter@uberent.com

with all the necessary information.

Thanks
  2. flaranor

flaranor New Member

I don't have a problem so much as I have a concern. I figured that if you bought a tier above another, you would get everything below that tier. And when I went to finalize my order, I saw nothing about beta codes, only what was mentioned in the tier that I bought. I was expecting to get at least one beta code or something to give to a friend.
  3. 57thmurm

57thmurm New Member

same type of concern, the usb copy of the game was mentioned in the 95 dollar bracket in the checkout. I personally donated 100 dollars to the cause, and was curious why it wasnt listed, as well as alpha/beta codes. All i saw on their was the T-Shirt...
  4. wolfdogg

wolfdogg Member

So I am assuming that country selection only applies to those who pledged in the physical reward tiers?

I personally pledged in a digital only tier and therefore am guessing that because of this I was not prompted to select a country. Basically because it's irrelevant? AMIRIGHT?
  5. baconator

baconator Active Member

I'm confused on the extra game keys part, I thought you automatically got a key per every $20 or so, but I don't see this listed, but there are options to buy more keys...
  6. redarrow7216

redarrow7216 Member

DAMN!

When I log in with my info, all it says is:

"You have signed in to your Ubernet account successfully. "

Than it doesn't forward me. Both on IE and firefox. Running windows 7 64 bits..

How can I solve this? (before spamming your guys inbox?)

Also, I payed with paypal.
  7. TealThanatos

TealThanatos New Member

Hi, the group i'm with is doing a group donation, where left over funding from each person goes to the group to reach a certain tier. I want to get a couple more things though and up the amount of store credit I have left over for the group donation, how can I do that?
  8. rodyygaming

rodyygaming New Member

Yes i have the same concern, i had a $20 tier and bought $20 extra hope it will make $40 in total because i really want to play the Beta :D
  9. dsnedecor

dsnedecor New Member

I don't remember being able to choose a T-Shirt style. I only saw T-Shirt size. Is there a way to go through again and change things after I've already gone through? (If I decide later I want more game keys, etc?)
  10. rayz195

rayz195 New Member

Hello,

There is no difference in the description between the 90 and 140 bundle, same for the 100 and 150.
    Isn't it a mistake ?
  11. dracoknight

dracoknight New Member

I am wondering, if you are adding a bundle in the finalization, will that be a part of the total or will it be two seperate?
  12. elexis

elexis Member

The $140 and $150 tiers allow for you to name a planet that will be in the game. Otherwise they are the same as the smaller tiers.
  13. gargonzola

gargonzola New Member

I went through the finalization process email and I didn't see anything about choosing which platform you would like the game to be given to you as. I'd really like the Mac version and I don't know how to make that clear. Please help :cry:
  14. asgo

asgo Member

as far as I understand, there is no need to choose a version beforehand.
    Instead with your key you can access either of the available platform variants.
  15. Pawz

Pawz Active Member

I have a question ( not really a problem ) - for the credits section where it asks you to put in your name..

Did you put your real name, your screen name, or a combination of both?

As in

First Name 'Pawz' Last Name or
    [Pawz] First Name Last Name

and variations thereof.
  16. rodabon

rodabon New Member

usb copy of the game is only available to $95+ backers, but you have to pay an extra $20 to get one. This was pretty clear in the update and the rewards list.

Also to the person who wanted to alter shirt selection, just log back into the fulfillment site. You can use the same link in the email that you used initially to get there.

JUST TO LET THE UBER PEOPLE KNOW. I HAD TROUBLE WITH THE FULLFILLMENT CHECKOUT ON OPERA. I couldn't select the quantity fields to add things and also could not select the address fields to fill in that info using Opera. I had to switch to IE.
  17. brandonpotter

brandonpotter Well-Known Member

For some reason I just got an Email from Paypal saying that my latest transaction was declined. But my Pledge is still registered. But it hasnt been altered from the 100 Dollar pledge, since I lowered it to the lower Digital Tier.

I tried to refinalize it, but the finalization process doesnt work anymore. I tried Emailing Ubernet directly, and no response.
  18. somnis

somnis New Member

Hello, i backed this project with 91$ and paid with a prepaid visa but my finalization email is wrong as i cant get emails from it. I have the receipt from amazon and was wondering if you could send the link to a different email. specifically bbritton@telus.net

receipt in attachment

Attached Files:

19. Alcheon

Alcheon Member

please don't attach personal documents or give out personal details on the forums, if your having problems email uber support directly

support@uberent.com
  20. kryovow

kryovow Well-Known Member

I cant click any links in my finalization mail, as they are not displayed in my webmail-page.