The Impossible Game - I Dare You to Try.

Discussion in 'Unrelated Discussion' started by DeadStretch, November 4, 2010.

1. DeadStretch

DeadStretch Post Master General

The Impossible Game is an Xbla Indie Game that cost only 80 Microsoft points($1). This game has become my new addiction. It is so simple but yet so difficult or should I say frustrating. All you do it press the jump button but it is extremely addicting. Here is a video of the game just so you can get an idea of what it looks like.

So has anyone heard of or played this game?
  2. BroTranquilty

BroTranquilty New Member

one question...

...why am i paying a dollar for what essentially looks like a flash game?

...oh well, im overdue to pay something torward a good flash game, might as well be this, as it is a GOOD flash game.
  3. DeadStretch

:lol:
    I don't know..because it a great game?

I like to support stuff I enjoy.
  4. sxd24

sxd24 Member

This game may very well be one of the hardest games I'll ever play, but if you think that's impossible, you should try a game called "I Wanna Be The Guy: The Movie: The Game." The difficulty is basically like that, but put into a (potential) 2 hour game.
  5. Liefglinde

Liefglinde New Member

I bought this a couple days ago... I only play it for the music though. That means no flags.... CURSE YOU TRIPLE SPIKES
  6. DeadStretch

Haha the song is epic and it adds to the addictiveness of it simply because you want to hear the whole thing. Although the beginning of the song is seared into my brain.
  7. Liefglinde

Liefglinde New Member

Definitely just downloaded the song. It's called "Fire Aura" by Kid2Will
  8. DUDE98678

DUDE98678 New Member

Oh the Impossible Game... I love it. I beat it too! The song is incredible and the downloadable "Fire Aura" on the internet is actually longer than the game itself
  9. banaqior

banaqior New Member

I think I remember seeing this one. Never played it before, but for 80 points I think I will get it. Looks cool and the music is pretty dang sweet.
  10. JaneWayne

JaneWayne New Member

I absolutely love this game. It's fun and simple with a challenge but I can still sit back and relax while playing it.
  11. BIONICxSHADOW

BIONICxSHADOW New Member

Theres a new level pack out for this on the indie games now. It adds two more levels and two more songs
  12. slingshot279

slingshot279 New Member

I can beat the game everytime now lol. That just goes to show how long I was addicted to it =(
  13. DUDE98678

DUDE98678 New Member

Super bump, but for a good cause! Who thinks they're good for beating the impossible game? Well guess what, a new challenge has risen!
    The impossible game level pack is here, adding two more levels with awesome soundtracks! And its only a dollar once again! I only made it through half of the first new level, and let me tell ya it turned my world upside-down! :shock: Check it out!