Im surprised people are coming back to play this ..

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by drunken feedle, October 13, 2012.

1. teapot

teapot Post Master General

Nexuiz failed at that too...

I know you mean he has no clue as to those reasons making the game fail, but that wasn't the sole reason. Honestly he is right, but there are plenty more reasons then just that.
  2. joker

joker Active Member

I have no idea what I'm talking about? U mean there were NOT threads knowing the change teams issue? U mean they didn't release a DLC that did NOTHING to fix that? You mean uber didn't spend more time toying with the gameplay rather than the games faults with its only update? You mean as a consumer I don't have the right to complain when there are faults with a game I spend money on that has an entire section dedicated to the games problems only to be locked to pursue a F2P game that is failing miserably?

Maybe it would be easy to see our side of this if uber wasn't balls deep in your mouth deadstretch
  3. soopersmurph

soopersmurph New Member

Maybe it'd be easier to see his side if you weren't such a bitter angry child about everything you discuss.
  4. ZOoo00OOm

ZOoo00OOm New Member

Don't be surprised if Stretch goes with the "you're just an entitled baby" route.
  5. joker

joker Active Member

Hey man this is America and in America if u pay money for something that sucks u have the right to complain. And if u don't like it then u can GIIIIT OUT!
  6. atruedeadpoolftw

atruedeadpoolftw Member

[​IMG]

'MERICA! **** YEAH!

Resizing is for wimps.
  7. aflyingtaco

aflyingtaco Member

wow you guys are so mad :lol:
  8. DeadStretch

DeadStretch Post Master General

Again you are using a blanket statement based on Uber being an "indie dev. company."

Also when you buy a product you are not paying for anything that releases or changes in the future. You are paying for something now. You got what you paid for.

Also Zoom, all modern gamers are "entitled babies."
  9. joker

joker Active Member

So when I buy a game that is advertising and promising DLC on their main forum, I'm crazy to think that is part of it? All I said earlier was games fail cause they don't get the basics down and u swept in with your uber cape to save the day. Must be fun being a 9-5 volunteer worker/fanboy for a failing company
  10. vI Snack Iv

vI Snack Iv New Member

You're OBVIOUSLY an entitled baby.

obviously
  11. woyldman

woyldman New Member

Because you are the perfect role model, right super? Why did you join the forums again?
  12. vI Snack Iv

vI Snack Iv New Member

To lecture all of us about cheating or some ****
  13. igotbannedagain

igotbannedagain New Member

Because his actual gameplay was creating about as much wake as $300 worth of Scrambers.

He needs some attention, and obviously his step-dad won't play L4D with him, so... here we are.
  14. donut7577

donut7577 Active Member

Because it never became obsolete. HIYO

I enjoy both PC and Xbawkes.(Heck, I sometimes play SMNC on my TV with a xbawkes controller.)
  15. soopersmurph

soopersmurph New Member

lol kids, so when you make multi accounts because no one wants to play with you, obviously you're not seeking attention, lol

Project your own sad issues onto others, much?
  16. soopersmurph

soopersmurph New Member

Btw kid, exposing you to reality isn't bitterness, bitterness is what you feel when confronted with the fact that you waste the gift of life trying to mock / disrupt others. I genuinely wish better for you, because it's so motherfucking sad.
  17. DeadStretch

I don't remember there being any DLC planned when I bought the game? Though people seem to forget about the Spunky DLC that was released for free and that is when they announced their plan for two more DLC releases.

Again this had nothing to do with the product by itself. I got what I paid for and I enjoyed every day and night I played it. No regrets there.
  18. De Troll

De Troll New Member

They actually released 2 updates and never really addressed any issues other than the bare minimum (a couple glitches and some balance tweaks).
  19. DeadStretch

Technically it was 3. Also patches =/= DLC.
  20. gunked

gunked New Member

^biggest uber fanboy even though they unmoded you :lol: tough love strengthens relationships i guess.