FINALIZE MY PLEDGE? HELP?

Discussion in 'Planetary Annihilation General Discussion' started by bobmorin, October 27, 2012.

1. bobmorin

bobmorin New Member

I clicked on the finalize pledge option and I decided to sign in with my steam account. So then I was taken to a page to create my new account and I did. Then I was taken to this website. Was my pledge finalized?
  2. brandonpotter

brandonpotter Well-Known Member

Its only finalized when you input the information for your pledge. Its hard to tell when you give so little information.
  3. soulblur

soulblur New Member

Click "Redeem My Rewards" (from the email) again after you've created the account. Will take you to a different page. Seems to have worked for me.
  4. tethic

tethic New Member

I'm quite confused atm. There wasn't really a tier to get 2 keys for the game, so I pledged for the 20$ tier, but payed 40$. People said that that would allow me to choose for an extra key. But now I see that I'm in the 40$ tier instead and didn't immediately find a remove tier option...

** edit **
    NVM! it was kinda easy, didn't see the 'close'/remove button there.. my mistake, sorry :)
  5. alpakawhacker

alpakawhacker New Member

I cant seem to add any add-ons or input my name that i wish to appear in the credits
  6. faenwulf

faenwulf New Member

I'm a bit confused, too.

I got the E-mail today, created a ubernet account since I had no other usable info. Then it too kme to the finalize page where I added nothing to my pledges so far (no additional keys etc.). Now I got an E-Mail telling me my Order ID. Is that it for now? Or dig something go terribly wrong?
  7. niteflier

niteflier New Member

I bought in on the $95 early bird level and upped to $115 to get a USB key, but apparently to get the key now I need to add another $5 to it. Help?
  8. angryant

angryant New Member

I wouldn't exactly call the process smooth.

I hit the same bump, created an account and in stead of being taken back to the process I was already in, I was just dumped on the forum. To which I went "wat?", closed the tab and relaunched from the link - which worked great now that I had a valid session with the system.

Then I had to pay an additional $5 (I guess I miscalculated the shipping fee), did so through the amazon payment gateway, got taken back to the uber site which told me something had blown up. I selected the url and hit enter and magically the blowy-uppy-ness had subsided. I got my confirmation emails.

Not much QA went into this process, did it? ;)
  9. neutrino

neutrino low mass particle Uber Employee

Actually quite a bit of QA has gone into it but apparently not enough yet.

There are a few minor issues (like $95 people getting the $100 tier and thinking they need to pay an extra $5) and some major issues (like paypal orders not going through properly). This is all being worked on right now but expect the site to be up/down for the next couple of days while it gets worked on.

Sorry for any issues people have had so far.
  10. stilgar84

stilgar84 New Member

I got to the page saying I finalized my pledge (with my orderid and all), however I did not receive the confirmation mail. I suppose that it is just a minor problem, but I am wondering if it was a bug or if I did a mistake when inputting my email address :(

Also when I try to edit my (forum?) profil, it ask me to login again and then just display you have successfully logged in and nothing more.
  11. Col_Jessep

Col_Jessep Moderator Alumni

Try this:
    - log out (if you are still logged in)
    - pretend you want to post (post reply)
    - log in with the forum login and tick the box 'keep me logged in' or similar

Hope that helps! If it doesn't work we need to know which browser you are using and what operating system.
  12. alpakawhacker

alpakawhacker New Member

I would suggest that you keep a copy of the order ID somewhere to confirm that you have paid incase you dont get the email.
  13. flickmontana

flickmontana New Member

I got an error message when I finalized my pledge, but I still got charged, and I just got a conformation email with an order id, but it doesn't say what products I'm getting. Is there a way to see that? I'd like to make sure I'm getting everything I should be getting.
  14. cptkilljack

cptkilljack Member

I have a different problem. I submitted my order but I have a feeling some of the stuff i ordered is wrong. In particular the size of the T-shirt.
  15. MasterKane

MasterKane Member

Maybe not the best thread to ask, but is there an option to re-send fulfillment e-mail in the case of its accidental (and irreversible on e-mail service level) deletion by overly paranoid spam filter?
  16. thapear

thapear Member

You should probably try sending them an e-mail for this kind of issues.
  17. djunreal

djunreal New Member

I may in the next year be suffering the same problem... That, and my address may be likely to change before the goodies come out...

Is there a way to 'amend your fulfilment choices' afterwards anywhere? Can there be one made available for eventualities like unexpected change of address etc?

Cheers,
  18. stuart98

stuart98 Post Master General

wrong thread I'm a massive derp help
  19. mkrater

mkrater Uber Alumni

I'm impressed you found a thread from exactly 2 years ago :p
  20. stuart98

stuart98 Post Master General

Did a google search for the finalize my pledgte link and then forgot I had a tab opened with the thread I wanted to post in so thought this was the thread I wanted to post it in lolderp
    squishypon3 and cola_colin like this.