H&S vs The World

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 Clans, Team, and Tournamen' started by woyldman, October 24, 2012.

1. woyldman

woyldman New Member

Does anyone else want to at least try to beat them?

Proposed line-up

Assassin - No idea, Deadpool maybe?
    Assault - No idea, Choiio maybe?
    Gunner - Woyldman
    Sniper - Zatchmo
    Support - Headcase
    Tank - Yan / Teapot
  2. teapot

teapot Post Master General

honestly I feel best case scenario is this...

Assault - Me
    Assassin - Deadpool
    Gunner - Wildman
    Sniper - Zatchmo
    Support - Headcase
    Tank - Gunked
  3. atruedeadpoolftw

atruedeadpoolftw Member

If I wasn't suffering from Strep Throat right now, I would totally agree to that.

I'll get better in like 3 or 4 days, if we can put if off that long.
  4. woyldman

woyldman New Member

I'd definitely put you on Tank over Gunked. We need aggresive bot pushers or we may as well just stay in spawn.

But we also need an aggressive assault. God ******* damn it there just aren't enough good players :( If we can convince Yan to go on MNC (unlikely) and on our team (also unlikely) then I don't know who to put on assault :( Try and get other assaults to get more aggressive or try to teach people how to play tank? I really have no idea.

Deadpool, I don't even know if this is going to happen. I just want to play some "good" scrims. I don't think there have been any since like last year :cry:
  5. teapot

Deadpool is an aggressive bot pusher and it might be enough for both him and gunked. I'd play tank if you wanted, since it really doesn't matter to me. When this was first brought up I didn't know how I felt about chollo on assault but now that I think about it, he does play aggressively which is good. Gorgamon also plays fairly aggressive, but thats just a thought.
  6. Randy Tryhard

Randy Tryhard New Member

Just remember the real situation here:

H&S wins:

"Duh, we said we're the best. You clowns could never touch us."

H&S loses:

"Yay. It finally took a team of the best 6 players in the community that aren't us to win. Now we circlejerk."

Oh no, stairs.
  7. atruedeadpoolftw

atruedeadpoolftw Member

STAIRS? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
  8. woyldman

woyldman New Member

Assassin - Deadpool
    Assault - Teapot
    Gunner - Woyldman
    Sniper - Zatchmo
    Support - Headcase
    Tank - Gunked

Let's do it! This Saturday good for everyone?
  9. vI Snack Iv

vI Snack Iv New Member

You guys aren't gonna win without me as Tank. :cool:
  10. atruedeadpoolftw

atruedeadpoolftw Member

If I didn't have 3 days worth of high school homework to make up, IT SURE AS **** WOULD BE!

But srsly, it should work.
  11. woyldman

woyldman New Member

Jeff won't be able to play for a while (from what i've heard), so I dunno if I'm going Gunner for H&S... I'll ask and see what H&S want to do.
  12. joker

joker Active Member

Thought about it, theres no way. Jeff is a core part of the group, pointless doing this without him. I'd say let's just mix and scrim, but that's basically what a pm is anyway, so lets just push a bit harder to setup when a bulk of good players are on.

We really need people to not quit after one match or complain about host or changing hosts or whatever. I've never experienced more complaining about host in my life in any shooter. It could be the same host three games in a row but if certain people lose on that third game I need an umbrella for all the crying about host. then nobody wants to host bc its too hard or too framy. Finally we change hosts and it's even worse, after changing everything around three times, half the lobby drops out. When a player leaves after one match, unless the incoming player is of comparable skill, need to remake teams. Then people get impatient and quit.

Fvck u uber for not putting in a change team option

End rant
  13. teapot

It would kinda be pointless without miracle.. what happened to him where he can't play for a while?

I can get on later today. I gotta prep for the storm of the century, and figure i'll try and get most of it done today since its decent out. I take it a couple of you are doing the same as well. ****'s gonna be insane.
  14. gunked

gunked New Member

Hurricane Party!!! AWW YEAH!!!
  15. teapot

I had one for hurricane Irene. Had the generator hooked up to the TV, Fridge, and N64. Lot's of beerio kart was played that night.
  16. atruedeadpoolftw

atruedeadpoolftw Member

Kansas, bitch. Only weather we have to WORRY about is getting picked up like Dorothy.

That, and the fact that it went from 80 degrees to 40 degrees overnight.

17. joker

joker Active Member

That reminds me. My youngest brother and his gf were over yesterday and he had some form of Mario kart emulator on the laptop, must have been some ds version cause it was no console version. I was making fun of her doing bad and she challenged me to try saying i would do terrible. First try even on a keyboard, first by a mile. Like riding a bike, you don't just call out the Mario kart generation like that lol
  18. woyldman

woyldman New Member

Pretty sure Shammas and Kckzi said they wouldn't do a scrim unless it was H&S vs the world.

I'm down for private matches with top players or whatever it is we're doing though.
  19. RandomToon

RandomToon Well-Known Member

Meh. I will do whatever for another 136 levels.
  20. De Troll

De Troll New Member

Anything that isn't H&S would just be a private match, which isn't helping anybody. Jeff will be back in a few weeks probably, which is about how long it would take to form an opposing team.