Airstriked in own respawn?

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 Strategy and Tactics' started by BamBam11, December 9, 2010.

1. BamBam11

BamBam11 New Member

I was a grenade III and see the airstrike marker then get blast not 3 seconds after spawning?
    Has this happened to any of you?
  2. Wandrian Wvlf

Wandrian Wvlf New Member

Glitch or somebody's modding.

Air strike beacons confuse me...I've accidentally tapped the B button and thrown a beacon onto a shave ice turrent only for the beacon object to hover at that spot indefinitely even after the turrent is destroyed >.>
  3. BamBam11

BamBam11 New Member

Ok thanks I got shotgunned then airstrike in like 5 seconds
  4. xknight2099

xknight2099 Member

Did you join late or were you in from begining of game?
  5. Silentblade4289

Silentblade4289 New Member

This is a known issue on every map. I once had it happen to me 3 times(only died twice due to escaping the second one) on Spunky.

The biggest problem is that it is really easy to do if you can get into the enemy base so there is a risk of this becoming fairly widespread. :(
  6. Immortal303

Immortal303 New Member

Am I missing something?

Are you saying you were still in your spawn room? That would be messed up. Otherwise, you just got spawn killed by some douchebag.

I've seen some weird stuff on MNC. Assassins that kill without attacking, Support that shoot ridiculously fast, far and accurate with the base support endorsements. I've also seen Support throw airstrikes, for ground zeros from their base to ours on Lazerazor. Sounds impossible, but there were 2 of them doing it, and we had eyes on them via a sniper. They just couldn't miss.

I don't really have time to figure out how people do this kind of stuff. I just assume they're cheating somehow and leave when the round is over.