What's the one class you don't play and why?

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by th3cozy, December 8, 2010.

?

What's the one class you don't play and why?

1. Support

9 vote(s)
    12.0%
  2. Assassin

14 vote(s)
    18.7%
  3. Assault

15 vote(s)
    20.0%
  4. Sniper

19 vote(s)
    25.3%
  5. Gunner

10 vote(s)
    13.3%
  6. Tank

8 vote(s)
    10.7%
  1. th3cozy

th3cozy New Member

Wondering what class most people stay away from and why? Is it because you find it boring, cheap or you're just terrible at it.

For me it's assault because I just can't seem to do anything with it. I've tried a few of the popular builds but I can't kill anyone with it. It's really frustrating for me because I find it one of the most dominant classes when played by a good player. Assault seems to have it all: mobility, damage, charge, grapple, ringouts, small character and useful skills.

Other than a sniper its probably the class I hate to see the most being controlled by a super skilled player but man, I can't do anything with it.

I think I'm going to spend some time learning the class a little more over the next bit, so if you see me as assault, cut me some slack and let me get a kill or two.
  2. Shiny

Shiny New Member

I'm not a big fan of support. Sure it's cool having a little turret and a healling gun and mini-nukes but i find him REALLY boring and soooooo slow.
  3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Tank and Gunner.

They suck.

Easy headshots. End of story.
  4. rhineville

rhineville Member

Both Sniper and Assassin together I've played ten times or less, but I played assassin a couple games more so I voted sniper. I don't play Assassin much since I played mainly support/gunner for my first few weeks and realized that trying to play assassin would gimp my team up quite a bit. I only ever played assassin to fool around.

Similar with the sniper, fearing that I wouldn't know what I was doing, get out-sniped and basically give money to the enemy team. Funny one of the only times (I think it's only twice) that I've ever played Sniper, Sigmar happened to join on the other team.
  5. ZOoo00OOm

ZOoo00OOm New Member

Woah, woah, woah, woah, woah , woah, woah, WOAH!

Easy to HEADSHOT, you say? Yeah, thats if you're standing still like a bloody idiot (not directed towards you, I'm sure you've headshotted more than me).
  6. TOM12121112

TOM12121112 New Member

assassin, tactical doesnt work on her for me, idk why.
  7. Cardboardwarior

Cardboardwarior New Member

I voted Sniper because screw snipers
  8. Liefglinde

Liefglinde New Member

Assault because I'm not a fan of killwhoring, which is all they do. Hate Assaults.
  9. NataVonDoom

NataVonDoom New Member

Gunner. I tired getting use to him but my minigun would glitch all the time, and I eventually just got so frustrated that I refuse to play him anymore.
  10. DeadStretch

DeadStretch Post Master General

Sniper. I don't like playing Snipers in any game, don't have the patience.
  11. PhiyerBayse

PhiyerBayse New Member

However, the thing about being a sniper in this game is you don't have to be patient at all.
  12. SHStiger

SHStiger New Member

Gunner. It's not that I don't like it, but I always find myself playing better with the other 5 classes.
  13. Reltsirk

Reltsirk New Member

I dont even need to say anything else now.
  14. Einarath

Einarath New Member

Assault.

Main reason? I'm lazy, and I don't have room in my custom class list. I have two Assassin builds that I need, and the other four are the other four classes. I just started going through each of the other classes, and I ended up running out of room. Haven't bothered to change 'em, and have no inclination to.

Also, Liefglinde makes a good point. :lol:
  15. Jraw20

Jraw20 New Member

Assassins are played least by me because they are cheap. Not because they can one shot kill anything less than a tank, but because they can lunge grapple and grapple people in the air.
  16. Snappyguy

Snappyguy New Member

Assassins cause I can't play them with/out lag and are boring except for jumping and you die fast and I hate them":
  17. StarPilot87

StarPilot87 New Member

I don't see a "none of the above" option. I guess I could say I don't play the Pitgirl class because I can't figure out how to spawn as her.
  18. The Teominator

The Teominator New Member

Fixed.

But seriously. What makes the Assault such an "Killwhore" in compared to any other class but the Support?
  19. Intricasm

Intricasm New Member

I don't touch the Assassin. I've tried once or twice and it always resulted in disaster. I don't know what i'm doing and I end up hindering my team, so I stay away from her.
  20. FB Zombie Chaos

FB Zombie Chaos New Member

^This pretty much.

If I practice with her I could get better. Meh, I'll let other people who know what they are doing use her.