why did you get MNC?

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by x gr1m x reap3r x, December 6, 2010.

1. That Dutch Guy

That Dutch Guy New Member

I saw TPS, awesome graphics and 'tower defense elements' and bought it straight away. Didn't even do the trial :lol:
  2. bullet_bill_64

bullet_bill_64 New Member

I saw Blame Truth and Xcal make a vid about it. Otherwise I would have never heard of it :oops:
  3. JuniorBarnes

JuniorBarnes New Member

Because Team Fortress 2 on consoles sucks balls and I really enjoy tower defense.

Real Reason: The Pax East 2010 trailer sealed the deal for me.
  4. IcyZyon

IcyZyon New Member

Because it looked fun and was fun playing in the demo.... oh boy how my views have changed since then.
  5. yurf

yurf New Member

Because it totally sparked some nostalgia in my life back to Ratchet and Clank and Jak, Not as much Jak especially since I'm more of a dedicated R&C Player, but still. The announcer makes me laugh, the gameplay makes me freak. First day buy for me, didn't even get the trial. I'm pretty sure I actually stayed up the night before waiting for the download for this game to be put up on xbl.
  6. Aerozone

Aerozone New Member

Because I saw the demo, tried it out, liked it and the community. This game is the only game that I just hop onto. That and Nazi Zombies. :D
  7. bozeefus

bozeefus New Member

Oh, this a good question. Scathis simply put a gun to my head and demanded me to buy it. Best game of 2010 in my opinion.

No but seriously, this reminded me alot of Timesplitters so my friend bought it for me. and i must say, for anyone here in the forums who don't have this game, yet, i say you better get it.
  8. ZOoo00OOm

ZOoo00OOm New Member

All my friends had it, and in a party once this guy kept on going on and on and on and on of how TF2 was so much like MNC. I waited 3 1/2 days for the friggin' demo to download and as soon as I played...

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: