okay,okay

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 Wishlist' started by bobhartley, December 3, 2010.

1. bobhartley

bobhartley New Member

weve got the custom classes,the protags,the clan tags,and now the prestige. i want commando and last stand then.
  2. sensitivepsycho

sensitivepsycho New Member

Combining elements of other multiplayer games with unique ideas of your own isn't a bad thing.

Oh, wait. Disregard this topic gents.

[​IMG]
    Last edited: December 5, 2010
  3. bobhartley

bobhartley New Member

i never wrote this
  4. FB Zombie Chaos

FB Zombie Chaos New Member

:lol:
    Yes you did.
  5. x Zatchmo

x Zatchmo New Member

I thought Modern Warfare 2 was a great game. You have to learn to not let things bother you.
  6. Xx Tikki xX

Xx Tikki xX New Member

seriously why are you still here?
  7. BroTranquilty

BroTranquilty New Member

one thing to note. all star was a fan request, not a stolen idea. protags were on SF4 before MW2, back when CoD4 was out. last stand and commando were so stupid, they didnt make any further appearances, plus last stand was only for people who got too mechanical with the damage amounts (they fire 3 bullets every time they go for an enemy, and when they get the hit markers they stop, so someone with last stand punishes them for being a no-life, which is a win)
  8. yurf

yurf New Member

Holy crap. Another Cod freak fan, I like cod as much as the next guy, but you need to understand just because cod is a popular game, does not mean EVERYONE who EVER creates a game copies from it. Good lord. I could go off saying Cod copied freaking battlefield for having GUNS and shooting people with them. I think every single update Uberent has just made the game better. They're very active with what their community wants, and I don't see anything wrong with that, I've played this game probably more than i've played a couple games i've paid 40-50 bucks for, and that's because these people give a crap. Quit trolling on an amazingly made game and play your cod.