Solo or Team?

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by Bambam Bm, December 7, 2010.

?

Play most matches Solo or with a Team?

1. Solo

21 vote(s)
    75.0%
  2. Team (Atleast 3 players)

7 vote(s)
    25.0%
  1. Bambam Bm

Bambam Bm New Member

Do you play most matches Solo or with a team (going in with 2 considered as Solo as its not a team)
  2. FB Zombie Chaos

FB Zombie Chaos New Member

Team. Always.
  3. hostileparadox

hostileparadox Well-Known Member

I have almost always played this game with a team. Playing without one results in [​IMG]
  4. heavensnight

heavensnight Member

Solo , if i had more friends in the game it would def be team.
  5. sensitivepsycho

sensitivepsycho New Member

Solo most of the time, though I am starting to link up with more forum-heads.
  6. FB Zombie Chaos

FB Zombie Chaos New Member

Yeah, I'm starting to recognize people in pubs from the forum. It's neat.
  7. x gr1m x reap3r x

x gr1m x reap3r x New Member

Solo. I've seen Shiny (a moist bell) on the pubs and bionic shadow
  8. Ninja Wallace

Ninja Wallace New Member

I often play with teams, though I sometimes prefer going solo because pub-stomping gets boring.
  9. IcyZyon

IcyZyon New Member

Its usually me and one other person. If I attempt to solo, I rage and pretty much not want to play the xbox for the rest of the day.

Idiots in this game make it IMPOSSIBLE to solo.
  10. ObiFett

ObiFett New Member

I'm usually solo. I'll stick in a room for a game or two if its uneven (hoping it will even out) but usually find myself bouncing around till I find a room full of randoms. Then its good times until the host drops.
  11. Htiger

Htiger New Member

I think it would be awesome if Uber could find a way to match similar sized teams with one another. I'm all for a good challenge, but watching as the game matches 5 99s and a 94 on one team and a mixture of 20s, 30s, 40s, and myself (low 90s) never looks promising.

After playing said game and watching in horror as multiple teammates each get single digit kills and deaths in the 20s, there isn't much choice but to leave the game.
  12. mrsims31

mrsims31 New Member

Agreed.

I run solo 99% of the time because of my schedule. (wasn't there another thread about this? ...deja vu) No one's online when I am (or they don't want to play with me?)
  13. Gentleman

Gentleman New Member

Solo (lolnofriends).

Actually, if more than half of my friends still PLAYED this game or I could persuade anyone else to get it then yes, more team matches. Regardless, if I'm actually invited to a match I still get put onto the losing team. ALWAYS.
  14. lDeadEye

lDeadEye New Member

I played with 2-3 people max most of the time. Any more than that and it's just too easy, and it's more of a race to get kills than anything. I have only played with more than 3 people a handful of times recently, and it's usually because people join my session in progress.
  15. CosmicGreat1

CosmicGreat1 New Member

solo majority of the time, and yep, I put up this thread yesterday, random or party
  16. Bambam Bm

Bambam Bm New Member

I normally play as Solo or with one other, but lately i've noticed with this DLC its a little more difficult to play Solo so i'm hoping to switch to the 'Team' vote :)