Random or Party?

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by CosmicGreat1, December 7, 2010.

1. CosmicGreat1

CosmicGreat1 New Member

Do you play random on a regular basis? Or are you the type who never plays without atleast 2 or more ppl in a party?
  2. Snappyguy

Snappyguy New Member

I have to piggy back on friends into games since I can't acctually join the game knows what my lag would do to their game.

So party pubs.
  3. CosmicGreat1

CosmicGreat1 New Member

I play Random 95% of the time, good for the most part, but sucks when you land on a team full of nooby's, and you're up against a party from these very forums, funny how I've seen like half of the community on MNC, and then catch'em in the forums
  4. Rev Rabies

Rev Rabies New Member

in the morning i play by myself, or with midget/telomoto/whoever's on, at night i usually play with oxyteam
  5. ROWAN1551

ROWAN1551 New Member

I've basically only been playing alone, I would love to play in a party though.
  6. SHStiger

SHStiger New Member

Probably half and half, but it's starting to shift more towards party the more I meet people from the forums. For about levels 1-85ish, I'd either play solo or with a friend I convinced to buy MNC. But now I usually only play solo late at nights when most of my friends are asleep.
  7. mrsims31

mrsims31 New Member

99% randy pub... I'm not against parties but I don't know many people that are on when I am so its just kind of worked out that way. :?
  8. Shiny

Shiny New Member

Mostly random, Not many people on my FL play D:
  9. xknight2099

xknight2099 Member

I do both.

It depends on whos on and if there's a spot open.
  10. Im Hudson

Im Hudson New Member

11. arbac

arbac Member

I play probably 50/50. My hours are pretty inconsistent, so I'm not always on when people I know are on. I'll play random at those points. Or the people I play with are getting pretty popular, so their parties are full. I'll play random then too. Random can be a crap load of fun, but it can also be really frustrating. It helps me to play better overall though to be stuck on a team full of random people and play against a decent party. So I enjoy that aspect of random play.

Party play can get annoying since everyone's always rage quitting on us. I wish we'd end up playing against more parties, but I get the sense that all the experienced parties try to get host as much as possible, so there's no chance of ever randomly jumping into another party's game for an epic battle. Instead we all sit in our hosted parties and toy with randoms :-( I play with MurderForce, Skitzo, and stonebu pretty frequently.

If any groups do scrims against each other, I'd love to get in on that.
  12. Cardboardwarior

Cardboardwarior New Member

Usually I try to get into a party with Tom, Jon, or Scented Midget.