No Pausing Necessary

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by joker, October 1, 2012.

1. joker

joker Active Member

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
  2. ZOoo00OOm

ZOoo00OOm New Member

Has anyone actually seen anybody use mods or hacks for MNC (console-wise)? Last time I checked, for the past two years I've played this game I haven't encountered a single hacker.
  3. joker

joker Active Member

never, the only hacking is on the leaderboards, i have never witnessed ingame hacks ever make it into multiplayer
  4. gunked

gunked New Member

the 1 thing i applaud Uber for
  5. igotbannedagain

igotbannedagain New Member

There was an exploit that was fixed in the first patch that allowed players to run with 3 gold endorsements. Uber caught it and corrected it relatively quickly though.
  6. RandomToon

RandomToon Well-Known Member

That wasn't a video that may or not have been faked? No.
    The only new thing I have been seeing right now is MAYBE the gunner deploy glitch - it is an old glitch, but I have been seeing it on occasion lately so it looks like someone rediscovered it. It is also not a mod or hack (just a glitch) and it is not worth it; it has a lot of negatives and is unreliable.
  7. vI Snack Iv

vI Snack Iv New Member

Elaborate?
  8. RandomToon

RandomToon Well-Known Member

Deploy on top of a wall at the very edge of a ledge, you sometimes lag off the edge. Usually, you just undeploy. Sometimes one of two other things happens;

1. You stay deployed and are now stuck because you can't move. This is a bad thing, but sometimes on other peoples screen you will teleport up and down between the wall and the floor. This makes it hard to hit you, but you are still more or less a sitting duck. This usually happens and what I have been seeing more of of.

2. You undeploy and can move freely, but the game still thinks you are deployed so you get all the benefits (increased crit, less incoming damage, etc.; you don't get the smaller reticle) until the host figures out you shouldn't be deployed. Usually that happens after a couple of seconds, but sometimes it isn't until you deploy again, reload, or switch guns, but almost always gets fixed after you die. This is very similar to what happens when assassins attack but remain invisible, it is just much less obvious.

It is very uncommon, because it is a pain to do reliably.
  9. aflyingtaco

aflyingtaco Member

He sent me a couple of those messages a while back. First he said that he reported me for cheating and then when I asked him how I was cheating he said "I don't talk to cheaters, I'm blocking you and reporting you to microsoft" or something like that. Now every time I play against him he either leaves the game or picks sniper and snipes from the spawn ring
  10. dadale1990

dadale1990 Member

He says clawing is modding and cheating. He is always raging at me and makes jokes that only he laughs at. If you ever seen what he looks like you'll know why he acts the way he does.
  11. theyieldingram

theyieldingram Member

Damn, I really wanted to know what Deth Jester had to say about Chron's butthurt.
  12. peachypony

peachypony Active Member

this guy dishes out more rage mail than deadeye and is top 5 worst jack bots ive came across even playing nothing but assault

guy is funny to piss off but really is not worth a thread
  13. gunked

gunked New Member

unlock the hatemail thread mods?
  14. ZOoo00OOm

ZOoo00OOm New Member

What does he look like? :?
  15. gunked

gunked New Member

sneak peek at my message box. Those deadeye messages are more than just 1 line ;)

Attached Files:

16. gunked

gunked New Member

My nutriders...... posting several

Jeff your not my 100th, get **** on

Attached Files:

17. gunked

gunked New Member

I forgot this one

Attached Files:

18. ASH

ASH Member

I had a run in with that Deth Jester guy a few weeks ago. What a punk! Talking all kinds of trash on the mic for no reason. I ended up muting him. Haven't seen him since.
  19. Saint Mudknot

Saint Mudknot New Member

Cant say ive ever seen a single cheater in MNC xbox. I hear about people calling people cheaters tho all the time in any game
  20. vI Snack Iv

vI Snack Iv New Member

How's airsoft?