UBERs at it again

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by Saint Mudknot, September 25, 2012.

1. DeadStretch

DeadStretch Post Master General

Because they want the game to see the light of day?
  2. leadlpmaster

leadlpmaster Active Member

Sounds like being a stupid customer to me.
  3. joker

joker Active Member

This point jumped out at me, and I agree. A game's success should bring it money, not money to aid the game's success. We liked MNC, but this is reality, and in reality distributors fight for the consumer's business, not look for help.
    iammclovin117 likes this.
  4. kvalheim

kvalheim Post Master General

5. iammclovin117

iammclovin117 Active Member

Get that out of here.
  6. RandomToon

RandomToon Well-Known Member

@Deadstretch - you are totally right, the word "beta" has lost its meaning. I am lamenting that loss because I still remember what it meant, once upon a time, and don't care for seeing it misused at this moment. I will get over it.
  7. iammclovin117

iammclovin117 Active Member

You know it baby.
  8. Saint Mudknot

Saint Mudknot New Member

Convince UBER to do a Kickstarter for MNC2 :p they got most of everything made already wth SMNC, i cant see it being as high of a goal as PA :p
    and the engine is updated, maybe now they can put real patches through and not the spunky DLC problem all over

dreams are nice

I like SMNC but its no where near the fun i had in MNC. When it turned more like League of Legends it ruined itself.

This game isnt very unique on PC either, its now in a market of plenty of F2P games, instead of a market thats in need of well made multiplayers for a low price