New member saying hi :)

Discussion in 'Planetary Annihilation General Discussion' started by galaxy366, August 19, 2012.

1. galaxy366

galaxy366 Member

Hello Forum :D!,

So I would like to express my self so badly. This game is AMAZING! the second I saw the round planet and the Spore feeling I was sold, but then when you showed the Moon and space stuff I was itching and jumping on my seat like a 12 year old :lol:

Only little issue I have (don't hate me on it) is that I can't pledge, why?, well I live in Holland (Netherlands) and Kickstarter doesn't accept iDeal which we dutch people use.

But to compensate I will be working on a video and retweet a lot on Twitter and telling it to everyone that I know! :)

This is probably the game besides my most waited game: Nexus: the Jupiter Incident 2 which is a follow up to the 2004 Space RTS made by Mithis (now Most Wanted Entertainments). I emailed them and they said they had some issues setting up shop in the USA, but if that worked then they will also launch a Kickstarter campaign with a rumored goal of only 450.000.

Well bit off PA there sorry :lol: But yeah I really hope we can do this!
  2. cormz

cormz New Member

I think there was another way to pay via the website. PayPal I think? Would you be able to pay that way?
  3. galaxy366

galaxy366 Member

We don't have Paypal sorry :(, Only iDeal.
  4. cola_colin

cola_colin Moderator Alumni

5. cormz

cormz New Member

lol, could i actually do this? im tempted...
  6. knickles

knickles Well-Known Member

135 Lake Street South
    Kirkland, WA 98033

Send it to "The S Man"
  7. ghargoil

ghargoil New Member

I don't know if you can send money like this via mail... I would stick to PayPal or finding some way to use PayPal...
  8. Nelec

Nelec Member

Hi, by the way, where were you itching? I'm Concerned for your mental health (jk)
  9. felipec

felipec Active Member

I used PayPal... I clicked on the DONATE button under the $50 and it opened the paypal page..
  10. Spooky

Spooky Member

There it is: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=37953 ;)
  11. robinvanb

robinvanb New Member

I'm Dutch too and I pledged using my credit card. If you really want to pledge and PayPal isn't an option just let me know.
  12. masterzh

masterzh New Member

13. deloi

deloi New Member

[Hijacks thread]

Im also a new member saying hi.

The concept pitch video gives me shivers. I hope im not overhyping it too much so that i will be disappointed at release.

I did donate 90$ using the paypal links (somewhere around the ~26'th), so im a donator and hope to see you all in the alpha/beta when we get that far.