loading screen error page still not fixed?

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 Feedback and Issues' started by herbal pleasure, December 5, 2010.

1. herbal pleasure

herbal pleasure New Member

Hello, i'm a big fan of Monday Night Combat. The game is awesome and very well made despite a few minor problems that i can live with.

However, since i first bought the game 7 days after i discovered it on XBLA, i often get the error loading screen when searching for a game and have to exit out through the dashboard. I understand there was 2 updates to fix some problems with the game, why has this error problem not been fixed yet?

This is the only problem that i have with the game. When new DLC comes out and if it costs money, i will not pay microsoft points to buy it unless i know this problem is fixed first.

I support Monday Night Combat and UBER entertainment regardless, but this is rather a serious problem and really should be dealt with accordingly as to avoid future complications.
  2. Superchicken

Superchicken New Member

If you mean the bug where you get stuck on the blue MNC logo screen then yes, its still around. I find its much quicker to just sign out of your profile and sign back in as a fix rather than exit to the dash.
  3. herbal pleasure

Yes the MNC logo screen. You shouldn't have to go through signing out or returning to dashboard. But thanks for the little trick, i'm surprised more people don't find this screen rather annoying, tedious and unnecessary though.
  4. bgolus

bgolus Uber Alumni

It's been a hard problem for us to fix because we don't know the exact cause and can't reproduce it in house. I believe we've made some attempts to fix this, and it probably happens less frequently than it did, but obviously it still happens so we didn't fix it completely.

For every game on the XBox there are two types of updates, Downloadable Content and Title Updates. We've released two title updates so far, both of which have and will always be free, these include all of the fixes and most balance changes that exist. The recent Downloadable Content (DLC) included updates to old maps and the two new maps. Future DLC will also include new content, but any fixes should be included in the always free Title Update.
  5. herbal pleasure

Free content makes me a happy player. Continue the great work.