What's the worst message you've ever got?

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by PlumbumTheEpic, December 5, 2010.

1. PlumbumTheEpic

PlumbumTheEpic New Member

From another player or otherwise.

Since I don't get hate-mail, mine'd have to be the cold, clinical system message given on 1st December (remember what that date is?)

"Your Xbox LIVE Gold subscription has expired"

I was like FFFUUUUU-

Downloaded Spunky Cola Special anyway. :lol:
  2. F5in

F5in New Member

"you ****ing (racist term for black person) glitching tank"

even though i was a gunner.
  3. Einarath

Einarath New Member

I was playing random pub games, and after a pretty good match as an assassin where I went around 30-0 or something, someone messaged me along the lines of:

"omg u r such a hacker. you cant do what u did as an assassin. and how do u have over 10,000 gamerscore and u have only been on live for a year? you are a hacker"

I have no idea why they brought up my gamerscore. Apparently they thought it was relevant... o_O
  4. Bulletr0k

Bulletr0k New Member

"How 2 be gud liek u"

I also got some kid who sent me ~5 messages of static and techno music because I pentakilled his team as a juiced tank.
  5. Snappyguy

Snappyguy New Member

"and"

I couldn't make out the rest.
  6. Ellamin

Ellamin New Member

At one point I had a guy record a response to me, but it sounded like he said "Gerbil" because of how low the sound quality was. Your guess is as good as mine as to what he actually said.
  7. sxd24

sxd24 Member

In game chat, I was once called a "fxcking yuckmouth Canadian hacker" by 2 or 3 people. This was interesting as I:

• Was in party chat, so they couldn't hear what I was saying (mostly lulz as to how they desperately wanted to die)
    • Am a resident of California, which is clearly not Canada, so I don't quite know where they got that idea from
    • Not host, if that's what they were trying to insinuate
    • Was a Tank. No blue hacking skill for me :p
  8. AARPS

AARPS New Member

That's serious glitching skill - making your gunner into a tank!?! you gotta tell me how you pulled it off, eh?
  9. rhineville

rhineville Member

Something about being a homosexual from a juice-chaining kill-farming assault on AmmoMule when I went for the moneyball.
  10. JuniorBarnes

JuniorBarnes New Member

Don't know if it was hate mail, but apparently a friend of mine was sent a wall of text from An Artic Fox after a match in Steel Peel where he got headcrabbed.
  11. lDeadEye

lDeadEye New Member

Your friends lucky.. I've never played against Artic Fox, he quits out too early.
  12. J Triple Dash

J Triple Dash New Member

fag fag fag fag fag (about 100 times in 1 msg) and other homophobic terms. all from Americans. is it wrong of me to send a msg to a player and tell them to switch class if they are crap with the class they are using?
  13. AARPS

AARPS New Member

kinda, yes.
  14. Manouso

Manouso New Member

I agree.

Got a "Nice hax" today.
    My inbox has a bunch of these. They are hilarious.
  15. Vuther

Vuther New Member

Damn, I must suck. No one has sent me hate mail for my performance in MNC yet.
  16. xdeadxpoolx

xdeadxpoolx New Member

i went 28-3 in a game as an assault and I get.

"Gay (N-Bomb)"

Next game - 36-10

"Gay (N-Bomb) get a life"

Some people....

***** OHH OHHH OHHH i cant forget...

Your a piece of (feces) and a fail of a father
  17. JuniorBarnes

JuniorBarnes New Member

I'll do that from time to time with a backhanded compliment.

If I see someone with a respectable level rank playing absolutely horribly with Assassin (it's ALWAYS Assassins) i'll shoot them some advice "Hey, you should gain juice on those waves of bots before charging the moneyball ggs" or more often: "Longshots don't work too well on Steel Peel save the money for Rockits next time ggs."
  18. Bezique

Bezique New Member

I fell like I've joined a club. Today I've been getting a chain of messages for my performance. I'm informed that I should stop rushing and winning, because apparently the game designers intended for us all to sit back and get kills and not go for the money ball. I have been politely informed to "go to hell" and one person took a different tacked, by offering me a friend request.

This is all new to me, I must have finally got my game plan right. I'll wear insults like a badge of honour.
  19. Shiny

Shiny New Member

Only hate messages i get are when i play as a sniper.

After a successful victory with a score of 32-4 "Wow kid you are so bad, you have to camp to try and get kill's. Thats why we beat you and your score was 0-33, your so bad."

I was like "O_O"
  20. ngsliver

ngsliver New Member

Yeah I know another guy who quits early when he knows he can't win... don't quite remember his name though... but it was... kind of like... yours...